The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Rate and Review Shady XV

Random talk about Eminem.
Your postcount will not increase in this sub-forum.

Out of 5, how much will you rate Shady XV?

13%
No votes
19%
25%
31%
13%

Total votes : 16

Rate and Review Shady XV

Postby Gothamshady » Nov 29th, '14, 16:06

I'm going to keep this pretty simple. It's been a few days since Shady XV been released but everyone has different opinions so let's see what'll you rate it at this time. After you rate it, feel free to give a reason why. You don't have to do a fully detailed review, just a brief summary of your thoughts.

Right.I'm giving it a 4. 2014 Em has legitimately transcended into using a more advanced rhyme scheme and word play. The album's production is much more improved than Recovery and just a bit over MMLP2. It feels polished and sleek. Songs like Fine Line, Twisted and Psychopathic Killer really bring this out. Flaws include a choppy flow that he still needs to work on. The random pauses don't help. Sometimes, he tries making his songs so complex, it messes with his flow which has been the case since 2004.

Yelawolf killed it. Down is absolutely dope. His verse on Twisted is one of the great highlights of the album.

Otherwise, it's a pretty solid album. A tad better than MMLP2.
Gothamshady
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Rate and Review Shady XV

Postby csw621 » Nov 29th, '14, 16:56

He finally sounds like himself again... I couldn't have wanted anything more from this and tbh the rhyming on his next LP is going to be on another fucking planet.
#teamitaliansausage #Encorefam
Never hit someone unless you got a reason. If there ain't a reason, make one up and start swinging.
csw621
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kill You » Nov 29th, '14, 17:37

4 definitely.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Gothamshady » Nov 29th, '14, 22:27

csw621 wrote:He finally sounds like himself again... I couldn't have wanted anything more from this and tbh the rhyming on his next LP is going to be on another fucking planet.

Yeah, at this rate he could make that one more classic we've been longing for
Gothamshady
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ares » Nov 29th, '14, 22:49

Gothamshady wrote:
csw621 wrote:He finally sounds like himself again... I couldn't have wanted anything more from this and tbh the rhyming on his next LP is going to be on another fucking planet.

Yeah, at this rate he could make that one more classic we've been longing for

he wont
Yelawolf sucks
Ares
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Gothamshady » Nov 30th, '14, 17:21

Keep voting
Gothamshady
Soldier
Soldier