The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Anyone else...

Random talk about Eminem.
Your postcount will not increase in this sub-forum.

Re: Anyone else...

Postby Lokito4 » Apr 14th, '10, 06:33

just wait after a month or so after that tweet so far its been 2 weeks so just wait for 2 more weeks to expect some kind of news like a single or something if not then... :facepalm

#Shady
#StrangeMusic
#TDE

_______
Breaking Bad is better than The Walking Dead = Fact
Lokito4
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sofi » Apr 14th, '10, 07:14

Back.Again wrote:
Judge Shady wrote:How long is 'Soon' then ? cause it's been like a month :confusion: :(

There are different "soon". You got the Dre's soon which is about 10 years, than you got the Shady's soon which is a year and you got the Curtis soon which is 2 days. Than there's a Interscope soon, but that's unclear.
Haha :y:
"A plaque of platinum status is whack if I'm not the baddest." -Eminem
:guitar:
Sofi
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Arrinef » Apr 14th, '10, 08:18

shit better happen 'fore i kill a cAT :angry:

---- Image-----
Arrinef
Knight Rider
Knight Rider

Postby RapName » Apr 14th, '10, 08:37

Back.Again wrote:
Judge Shady wrote:How long is 'Soon' then ? cause it's been like a month :confusion: :(

There are different "soon". You got the Dre's soon which is about 10 years, than you got the Shady's soon which is a year and you got the Curtis soon which is 2 days. Than there's a Interscope soon, but that's unclear.

lol, nice one man :y:
strikeboy wrote:Hey Alaine. I like young girls obviously and I don't get the oppurtunity to talk to them at all in fact. Well, I don't care really what you're like on the inside and I just really want you to come to bed with me. Would you do that if you could? Even if you were just average on the outside (but not fat) I could like you if you sounded smart.

:laughing:
GoodGirlsGetGutted wrote:Em is average at best without The Eminem Show.
RapName
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Shady Chit-Chat