The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

im not fdl im hudo

Random talk about Eminem.
Your postcount will not increase in this sub-forum.

im not fdl im hudo

Postby hudo4liferap4 » Apr 17th, '10, 23:31

im not fdl i live in australia actually fuck fdl haha we should just wait for eminem if where real fans we should only go off what he says about recovery fuck leaks fuck fake tracklists eminem is the real shit i rap and if someone was leaking my songs i would fucking stab them cause i would have to go back and redo them thats what i would want to do anyway no bother wasting track space on an album with something thats already out there
hudo4liferap4
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: im not fdl im hudo

Postby Solace » Apr 17th, '10, 23:32

Thats just great.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby goblue418 » Apr 17th, '10, 23:33

hudo4liferap4 wrote:im not fdl i live in australia actually fuck fdl haha we should just wait for eminem if where real fans we should only go off what he says about recovery fuck leaks fuck fake tracklists eminem is the real shit i rap and if someone was leaking my songs i would fucking stab them cause i would have to go back and redo them thats what i would want to do anyway no bother wasting track space on an album with something thats already out there

reverse psychology? i think everyone here will agree when i say we all want a recovery leak
"The problem with the Heisman is only one man wins it. We got bigger goals." Denard Robinson
goblue418
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Back.Again » Apr 17th, '10, 23:34

:rock:

Beats / Instrumentals :
Memories (Updated But Still Unfinished)
Big (With Vocals)
Deep
More Later ...

PowPowPow wrote: if you want song send 200$ atless to my paypal and i'll give you for free
Back.Again
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Haunted Inferno » Apr 17th, '10, 23:35

good for you, you're livin the dream hudo... aka FDL suck your moms dick and choke on it
Not Afraid - April 30th
RECOV3RY - June 21st
Eminem Live - July 11th
Haunted Inferno
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby GoodGirlsGetGutted » Apr 17th, '10, 23:36

Elaine, bald men with no job and no money, who live with their parents, don't approach strange women.
Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.
-Matthew 7:12

-Chaos zawladnal światem po raz kolejny-
GoodGirlsGetGutted
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Return to Shady Chit-Chat