The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

HIP HOP DOMAIN RULES

For discussion of mainstream Hip Hop or Urban music.

HIP HOP DOMAIN RULES

Postby mcZu » Nov 22nd, '10, 00:54

Like every section of the forum, Hip Hop Domain is guided by this rules : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=124942

However, like some other sections there are some extra rules you guys need to respect in order to keep the forum clean, interesting, fair and active.

1) Please refrain from posting pictures that depict ''funny'' statements.

2) Don't quote someone for the sheer reason of ''worshipping'' his/her post with a smilie.

3) Please try not to insult each other during a debate. (1 point)

4) Please DO NOT double post / Triple post. (1 point)

That'll be all. Let's all just try to make this section an enjoyable place to discuss Hip Hop. Thank you.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Re: Some new rules..

Postby FreeSpeech » Nov 22nd, '10, 07:41

mcZu wrote:1) Please refrain from posting pictures that depict ''funny'' statements.

2) Don't quote someone for the sheer reason of ''worshipping'' his/her post with a smilie.

3) Please try not to insult each other during a debate.

That'll be all. Let's all just try to make this section an enjoyable place to discuss Hip Hop. Thank you.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Fuck you, your viewpoint in this debate sucks monkey balls.
#TRYeezus
FreeSpeech
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Devil'sAdvocate » Nov 22nd, '10, 09:32

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
The devil ain't on a level same as him!
Devil'sAdvocate
BOSS
BOSS

Postby BILI » Nov 22nd, '10, 10:31

Devil'sAdvocate wrote::laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:worship:

I kid I kid
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Xray » Nov 22nd, '10, 13:56

Oh shit Zu running shit. Congrats fam. :smoking:
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Audi » Nov 29th, '10, 04:47

What's the point of having a forum if you're not going to institute an authoritarian governing style?
Audi
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby mcZu » Nov 30th, '10, 19:56

Audi wrote:What's the point of having a forum if you're not going to institute an authoritarian governing style?

I fail to see the relevance of that statement. Yes, this is a semi-authoritarian government, why I said semi, is because we aren't too strict, we're lenient. If you meant that a forum shouldn't be having such a style of government, then first of all, you expressed yourself incorrect. And secondly, it is not a fully authoritarian government.

Because you just put a statement as a question there, I fail to see who you were addressing.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Audi » Nov 30th, '10, 22:39

mcZu wrote:1) Please refrain from posting pictures that depict ''funny'' statements.

Semi? You're telling these guys not to post funny pictures. In half these boring as threads that and flaming are the only reason for their creation. Only serious debate should have that rule. It's the internet, half of it is cat pictures. This is like restricting freedom of speech.

The other two rules aren't bad. The 3rd one is pretty much unavoidable since the anonymity of the web breeds freedom to flame anyone you want.
Audi
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby mcZu » Nov 30th, '10, 23:02

Audi wrote:

Semi? You're telling these guys not to post funny pictures. In half these boring as threads that and flaming are the only reason for their creation. Only serious debate should have that rule. It's the internet, half of it is cat pictures. This is like restricting freedom of speech.

The other two rules aren't bad. The 3rd one is pretty much unavoidable since the anonymity of the web breeds freedom to flame anyone you want.

That's why we have Backstage. So you can knock yourself out with flaming people. This is serious debate about Hip Hop. Why would you want to flame someone in this section? Go Backstage.
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Audi » Nov 30th, '10, 23:49

This argument is pointless. Let's be friends. :beerchug:
Audi
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby gutawafang » Dec 1st, '10, 02:22

Audi wrote:This argument is pointless. Let's be friends. :beerchug:

ah? :o
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby mcZu » Dec 1st, '10, 19:49

Lol, sure, why not.
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Duffy_hibs » Dec 27th, '10, 18:01

First 2 rules are way waaaaay overdue, but thank god they're finally here :smoking:

as for the 3rd one, I agree it's hard to avoid sometimes, especially if you're taking away the kiddys pictures, they'll have nothing left to do!
Needs a leak
Duffy_hibs
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby X The Wise » Feb 1st, '11, 19:44

Not really hard rules to follow. Though sometimes debating does get personal. That's human.
X The Wise
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby VenomBlackViper » Feb 8th, '11, 08:51

The old rules were better, these rules are sell outs and will never be as good as the first 3.
VenomBlackViper
Band Leader
Band Leader

Next

Return to Hip Hop Domain