The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

lord finesse appreciation

For discussion of mainstream Hip Hop or Urban music.

lord finesse appreciation

Postby ronnie56 » Aug 31st, '14, 21:45

to me finesse was ahead of his time with his lyrics imo his rhyme style was ridiculous.

the first dude to really spit multis like that
ronnie56
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: lord finesse appreciation

Postby yoda you can call me » Aug 31st, '14, 21:51

I've never really delved into his work but he dropped this new shit the other week.

Slice Of Spice is proud to present a project fans of THAT Lord Finesse sound, have been waiting for the last 20 years. Finesse dug deep into his floppy disk and DAT tape archives to help bring us a monster 25 tracks of unreleased and previously unavailable SP1200 heat.

As always no expense has been spared to ensure we provide y’all with a superior sound and quality vinyl. After Finesse hooked-up the E-mu Systems SP1200 and Akai S950 to transfer and sequence these tracks, we had Eddie Sancho mix then, and Tony Dawsey master them.

I ain't bumped it yet though.
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: lord finesse appreciation

Postby ronnie56 » Aug 31st, '14, 22:01

Yoda wrote:I've never really delved into his work but he dropped this new shit the other week.

Slice Of Spice is proud to present a project fans of THAT Lord Finesse sound, have been waiting for the last 20 years. Finesse dug deep into his floppy disk and DAT tape archives to help bring us a monster 25 tracks of unreleased and previously unavailable SP1200 heat.

As always no expense has been spared to ensure we provide y’all with a superior sound and quality vinyl. After Finesse hooked-up the E-mu Systems SP1200 and Akai S950 to transfer and sequence these tracks, we had Eddie Sancho mix then, and Tony Dawsey master them.

I ain't bumped it yet though.

lord finese first three albums are classics albums the funky technican return of the funky man the awakeing.
ronnie56
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Hip Hop Domain