The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Logic - Under Pressure (Album Anticipation) 10/21/14 LEAKED!

For discussion of mainstream Hip Hop or Urban music.

What day will it leak?

Wednesday
0
No votes
Thursday
2
18%
Friday
6
55%
Saturday
1
9%
Sunday
1
9%
Monday
0
No votes
Tuesday
1
9%
 
Total votes : 11

Re: Logic - Under Pressure (Album Anticipation) 10/21/14 LEA

Postby BumShiv » Oct 18th, '14, 03:31

DetroitSkills wrote:
True Wiz wrote:Wow, this album was amazing!

That second half of Under Pressure is so fucking real. I love the way he got so personal on this album.

This exceeded my expectations :worship:

:y:


not gonna lie tho i coulda went w/o hearing nikki :laughing:

Nikki is my favorite song right now haha I think it's a really powerful song, could mean a lot to those who are suffering from the addiction
Image
User avatar
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1740
Joined: Nov 5th, '10, 04:26
Location: NJ
Gender: Male

Re: Logic - Under Pressure (Album Anticipation) 10/21/14 LEA

Postby Mr Change » Oct 18th, '14, 03:34

BumShiv wrote:
DetroitSkills wrote:
True Wiz wrote:Wow, this album was amazing!

That second half of Under Pressure is so fucking real. I love the way he got so personal on this album.

This exceeded my expectations :worship:

:y:


not gonna lie tho i coulda went w/o hearing nikki :laughing:

Nikki is my favorite song right now haha I think it's a really powerful song, could mean a lot to those who are suffering from the addiction


It's a dope song
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Logic - Under Pressure (Album Anticipation) 10/21/14 LEA

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 18th, '14, 03:55

True Wiz wrote:
DetroitSkills wrote:
True Wiz wrote:Wow, this album was amazing!

That second half of Under Pressure is so fucking real. I love the way he got so personal on this album.

This exceeded my expectations :worship:

:y:


not gonna lie tho i coulda went w/o hearing nikki :laughing:

Dude, that's a dope song about addiction. I also like how he trolled everyone with that.

He made Nikki the "mascot" for the album and it turned out she was actually nicotine. Only song I didn't need was Buried Alive.

dam thats my fault for half asses listenin while playing MLB haha, ill hafta give it another spin
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Logic - Under Pressure (Album Anticipation) 10/21/14 LEA

Postby Mr Change » Oct 18th, '14, 03:59

DetroitSkills wrote:
True Wiz wrote:Dude, that's a dope song about addiction. I also like how he trolled everyone with that.

He made Nikki the "mascot" for the album and it turned out she was actually nicotine. Only song I didn't need was Buried Alive.

dam thats my fault for half asses listenin while playing MLB haha, ill hafta give it another spin


u fail at life breh smhhh
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Logic - Under Pressure (Album Anticipation) 10/21/14 LEA

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 18th, '14, 04:03

Mr Change wrote:
DetroitSkills wrote:
True Wiz wrote:Dude, that's a dope song about addiction. I also like how he trolled everyone with that.

He made Nikki the "mascot" for the album and it turned out she was actually nicotine. Only song I didn't need was Buried Alive.

dam thats my fault for half asses listenin while playing MLB haha, ill hafta give it another spin


u fail at life breh smhhh

breh, ima fek ya mum
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Logic - Under Pressure (Album Anticipation) 10/21/14 LEA

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 18th, '14, 04:15

i really lovedbounces production goddam
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Logic - Under Pressure (Album Anticipation) 10/21/14 LEA

Postby BumShiv » Oct 18th, '14, 04:22

True Wiz wrote:
DetroitSkills wrote:dam thats my fault for half asses listenin while playing MLB haha, ill hafta give it another spin


It's like the major turning point of the album lol

He spends the whole album making you believe Nikki is an ex girlfriend, when she's actually an addiction.

Funny how my two favourite tracks are produced my favourite producer. I didn't even know it lol

Bounce & Till The End were both produced by M-Phazes. The best Australian producer.

and S1
Image
User avatar
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1740
Joined: Nov 5th, '10, 04:26
Location: NJ
Gender: Male

Re: Logic - Under Pressure (Album Anticipation) 10/21/14 LEA

Postby TranSlucEnt » Oct 18th, '14, 04:36

TTE sounds so Kanye-esque :worship:
"Soon as my flow starts, I compose art like the ghost of Mozart"

"All that fire in your eyes shows pain, but the flame ain't blue enough"

ImageImage
User avatar
TranSlucEnt
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Sep 29th, '13, 08:19
Location: Minnesota
Gender: Male

Re: Logic - Under Pressure (Album Anticipation) 10/21/14 LEA

Postby shy_murderer » Oct 18th, '14, 07:15

someone pm this shy nigga a link pls
Image
Image
User avatar
shy_murderer
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sep 6th, '13, 16:22
Location: Bangladesh
Gender: Male

Re: Logic - Under Pressure (Album Anticipation) 10/21/14 LEA

Postby Poontangarang » Oct 18th, '14, 07:35

PM me the link please!!
Image

Shove a gerbil in your ass through a tube!
Shove a gerbil in your ass through a tube!
Shove a gerbil in your ass through a tube!
Shove a gerbil in your ass through a tube!
User avatar
Poontangarang
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Mar 27th, '13, 20:56
Gender: Male

Re: Logic - Under Pressure (Album Anticipation) 10/21/14 LEA

Postby geoff » Oct 18th, '14, 12:12

Yo could someone PM me the link please.
Got it, nevermind
User avatar
geoff
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Feb 17th, '13, 00:17

Re: Logic - Under Pressure (Album Anticipation) 10/21/14 LEA

Postby fifflaren » Oct 18th, '14, 12:41

I now understand why he said his album sounded like GKMC & Graduation.

But its very underwhelming
User avatar
fifflaren
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1085
Joined: Feb 13th, '13, 02:20

Re: Logic - Under Pressure (Album Anticipation) 10/21/14 LEA

Postby fifflaren » Oct 18th, '14, 12:47

True Wiz wrote:
fifflaren wrote:I now understand why he said his album sounded like GKMC & Graduation.

But its very underwhelming

Hype killed GKMC for me originally lol

Takes time



Gkmc delivered ans is recognized as one of the best albums of the last 5 years.
This one isn't getting the same kind of impact, most people say this is decent/good but nowhere near the albums it takes influences from (Graduation, GKMC, Drake, J Cole)
User avatar
fifflaren
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1085
Joined: Feb 13th, '13, 02:20

Re: Logic - Under Pressure (Album Anticipation) 10/21/14 LEA

Postby Steelez » Oct 18th, '14, 13:00

Hs lyrics been predictable since he came out. oh well.

& the Sing About Me biting... really?? wow. a drum pattern, not a guitar, synth, etc. smh.

He's clearly biting a few new school rappers on this album



Intro - 7.5/10

Soul Food - 9/10

I'm Gone - 7/10

Gang Related - 7.5/10

Buried Alive - 7.5/10

Bounce - 9/10

Growing Pains III - 8/10

Never Enough - 6/10

Metropolis - 6/10

Nikki - 9/10

Under Pressure - 8.5/10

Till The End - 9/10



overall: 7/10
Steelez
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Oct 15th, '13, 22:34

Re: Logic - Under Pressure (Album Anticipation) 10/21/14 LEA

Postby Music_box » Oct 18th, '14, 13:09

Someone PM me the link please
#ProtectSSLP
Music_box
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Feb 4th, '14, 16:58

PreviousNext

Return to Hip Hop Domain



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]

cron