The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Bobby Shmurda - Bobby Bitch

For discussion of mainstream Hip Hop or Urban music.

Re: Bobby Shmurda - Bobby Bitch

Postby Cube23 » Oct 12th, '14, 01:03

Trimss wrote:Just because you don't like a particular song or rapper doesn't mean you're a loser who only listens to lyrical rap.
That's about as smart as those youtube comments on dumb Em songs that say "If you don't like this you listen to Wayne or nicki or gaydrake"

I liked Hot Nigga and found it catchy but didn't enjoy this one as much. He'll be like Trinidad James, a big hit and a few popular songs and then he'll fall off.

But it PROBABLY does.
Cube23
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyblogger » Oct 12th, '14, 01:05

Cube23 wrote:
Trimss wrote:Just because you don't like a particular song or rapper doesn't mean you're a loser who only listens to lyrical rap.
That's about as smart as those youtube comments on dumb Em songs that say "If you don't like this you listen to Wayne or nicki or gaydrake"

I liked Hot Nigga and found it catchy but didn't enjoy this one as much. He'll be like Trinidad James, a big hit and a few popular songs and then he'll fall off.

But it PROBABLY does.

The edge is strong with this one
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Raul » Oct 12th, '14, 01:46

Blogs McGooch wrote:
Cube23 wrote:

But it PROBABLY does.

The stupidity is strong with this one

#encorefam
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby classthe_king » Oct 12th, '14, 01:52

Sorry the truth hurts.

Not knowing why Hot Nigga is awesome => Not experiencing the song in a fun atmosphere => you're probably a loser

Foreigners who know nothing about American culture trying to give their opinion on it <<<<<<
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby brady50 » Oct 12th, '14, 02:00

classthe_king wrote:Sorry the truth hurts.

Not knowing why Hot Nigga is awesome => Not experiencing the song in a fun atmosphere => you're probably a loser

Foreigners who know nothing about American culture trying to give their opinion on it <<<<<<

brady50
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby mdemaz » Oct 12th, '14, 02:10

this is amazing
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Raul » Oct 12th, '14, 02:21

brady50 wrote:

#encorefam
Raul
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Cube23 » Oct 12th, '14, 02:29

Raul wrote:
Blogs McGooch wrote:
Cube23 wrote:

But it PROBABLY does.

The stupidity is strong with this one

Omg. It's funny because you edited the response and called me stupid. I get it!

Here's a tip. Why don't you step outside of this thread where intelligent people are having a discussion. Go and learn how to properly insult someone to the point where it's ACTUALLY funny. Put on your big boy pants and then maybe someday you'll be on a similar level as me where you can actually win an argument. Because what you're attempting is laughable, childish, and I feel sorry for you and anyone related to you.

Go listen to Hot Nigga. Go to a party. Make friends. Maybe you can lose your virginity.
Cube23
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Oct 12th, '14, 02:32

anyone hating on this type of music is a bitter, misanthropic and cynical piece of shit
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby runSA » Oct 12th, '14, 17:55

Basedshady wrote:Jesus christ you people really can't be happy with someone deviating from your white-boy Emnem raps and putting out a catchy song about street violence. Let the kid get his money and entertain some people, if he has any longevity we'll see. I doubt it, it's a matter of chance on how the beat and hooks catch.

Amen
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Cube23 » Oct 12th, '14, 18:00

Menzo wrote:By far the gayest comments in recent memory.

> Doesn't like one particular party song
> Must be a loser

What a sheep mentality.

Exactly what I would expect a loser to post.
Cube23
Soldier
Soldier

Postby runSA » Oct 12th, '14, 18:03

Someone going out of the way to call someone a loser on the internet because of a different opinion even if that opinion might be questionable is insecure
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
runSA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby King Lance » Oct 12th, '14, 18:27

never understood why people spend more time commenting about the songs they don't like rather than praise the ones they do like.

Is it that difficult to avoid a thread about a song/artist you hate?

King Lance
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby classthe_king » Oct 12th, '14, 18:31

Menzo wrote:
classthe_king wrote:Hot Nigga is easily the funnest song of the year and the Shmoney Dance has become a phenomenon. If you don't like it then you're probably a loser, simple as that, because it's a huge hit and everyone goes crazy for it every time.

Cube23 wrote:
Raul wrote:if u don't like it UR A LOSER!!!

Well you probably are. You'd be the guy at a party who sits in the corner with his arms crossed because the music isn't lyrical enough and doesn't meet your standards... but I'm sure you don't get invited to parties if you're that type of individual anyway.

And I like this. Maybe even more than Hot Nigga.

By far the gayest comments in recent memory.

> Doesn't like one particular party song
> Must be a loser

What a sheep mentality.

>Be Menzo
>Be too stupid to understand what I was saying

why am i not surprised
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby Trimss » Oct 12th, '14, 18:37

I'm sure you and your McLovin looking ass and all of your suburban middle class friends all have fun listening to this song "in a fun atmosphere" and singing along to it while eventually looking left and right to make sure no black guy is around.

You're as much of a foreigner as most people here when it comes to urban/hood culture.
Last edited by Trimss on Oct 12th, '14, 18:42, edited 1 time in total.
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

PreviousNext

Return to Hip Hop Domain