The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Bobby Shmurda - Bobby Bitch

For discussion of mainstream Hip Hop or Urban music.

Re: Bobby Shmurda - Bobby Bitch

Postby classthe_king » Oct 12th, '14, 18:47

bigray wrote:This song sucks and I don't get invited to parties because I'm a loser.

Bitch I invite people to parties, I'm a fuckin party.

well you're like in your 30s so obviously it doesn't apply to you

Trimss wrote:
classthe_king wrote:Sorry the truth hurts.

Not knowing why Hot Nigga is awesome => Not experiencing the song in a fun atmosphere => you're probably a loser

Foreigners who know nothing about American culture trying to give their opinion on it <<<<<<

I'm sure you and your McLovin looking ass and all of your suburban middle class friends all have fun listening to this song "in a fun atmosphere" and singing along to it while eventually looking left and right to make sure no black guy is around.

You're as much of a foreigner as most people here when it comes to urban/hood culture.

this couldn't be more wrong :zipped: you have literally no idea what ur talking about lol
You think your personal attacks make up for what you lack?
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby classthe_king » Oct 12th, '14, 18:59

Menzo wrote:
classthe_king wrote:>Be Menzo
>Be too stupid to understand what I was saying

why am i not surprised

Nah.

Even Eli Porter would understand exactly what you're saying. You aren't superior, you aren't intelligent - you're just a run of the mill follower, especially since going to college.

Your logic though in your first post, was pure retard.

I know that you believe this too, because you're that dumb. My logic is right.

classthe_king wrote:Not knowing why Hot Nigga is awesome => Not experiencing the song in a fun atmosphere => you're probably a loser

also my foreigner comment was obviously not geared towards countries similar to us, canada, england, australia, etc. but since no one can comprehend anything I guess I need to make this known
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby CanadaPure » Oct 12th, '14, 19:07

classthe_king wrote:also my foreigner comment was obviously not geared towards countries similar to us, canada, england, australia, etc. but since no one can comprehend anything I guess I need to make this known

I don't know if you can lump Canada (or England and Australia) in with the US as far as party culture goes at least. Where I am most of the clubs and even smaller parties don't play a lot of rap at all. I wouldn't expect to hear Hot Nigga at a party on campus, or at the clubs that I've been to.

I can appreciate the fact that it would probably be good in that type of atmosphere, just not something I would expect to hear here at all.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby classthe_king » Oct 12th, '14, 19:11

CanadaPure wrote:
classthe_king wrote:also my foreigner comment was obviously not geared towards countries similar to us, canada, england, australia, etc. but since no one can comprehend anything I guess I need to make this known

I don't know if you can lump Canada (or England and Australia) in with the US as far as party culture goes at least. Where I am most of the clubs and even smaller parties don't play a lot of rap at all. I wouldn't expect to hear Hot Nigga at a party on campus, or at the clubs that I've been to.

I can appreciate the fact that it would probably be good in that type of atmosphere, just not something I would expect to hear here at all.

well yeah I definitely wasn't trying to say we all party to the same stuff and we're all different obvs but it was more like we all have at least somewhat similar cultures and have english as our first language and yeah
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby CanadaPure » Oct 12th, '14, 19:14

classthe_king wrote:
well yeah I definitely wasn't trying to say we all party to the same stuff and we're all different obvs but it was more like we all have at least somewhat similar cultures and have english as our first language and yeah

Yeah, my point just is that you might even have people from Canada, England, or wherever who do go to parties but still don't like the song because they haven't listened to it in that kind of environment. So you kinda get that foreign thing going even though they're really similar elsewise.
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby classthe_king » Oct 12th, '14, 19:21

CanadaPure wrote:
classthe_king wrote:

Yeah, my point just is that you might even have people from Canada, England, or wherever who do go to parties but still don't like the song because they haven't listened to it in that kind of environment. So you kinda get that foreign thing going even though they're really similar elsewise.

Yeah, my foreigner comment was more general and not specifically towards this song but I guess my original comment should only be applied to Americans. My thought process was that even though the Shmoney Dance is an american thing, that someone from your country would at least be able to recognize why it was a good song because it might have similar to stuff they listen to.
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby CanadaPure » Oct 12th, '14, 19:25

classthe_king wrote:Yeah, my foreigner comment was more general and not specifically towards this song but I guess my original comment should only be applied to Americans. My thought process was that even though the Shmoney Dance is an american thing, that someone from your country would at least be able to recognize why it was a good song because it might have similar to stuff they listen to.

Okay, yeah that makes sense. I see why it would be a fun song. I was more talking about taste in that type of thing due to what you're used to hearing, but I see what you're hitting at.

Would probably rather hear it than the vast majority of shit that gets played here lol.
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby CanadaPure » Oct 12th, '14, 19:27

bigray wrote:They don't play any hip hop in the clubs here. All they play is dance, house etc they think hip hop music causes fights and shit lol

Here it's dance, and house. Generally repetitive sounding tracks being performed by an incredibly lackluster local DJ that the club has picked up for bottom of the barrel prices. :laughing:
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby classthe_king » Oct 12th, '14, 19:30

Honestly, clubs here don't really play any hip-hop either. The only time you'll hear any hip-hop is when it's a techno/dubstep remix some random producer did. Hot Nigga is like one of the only exceptions because how huge it is here.

Also I was at a party with the Illinois basketball team and got to do the Shmoney dance with Nnanna Egwu which was pretty fuckin cool
classthe_king
Addict
Addict

Postby CanadaPure » Oct 12th, '14, 19:34

bigray wrote:Its the exact same thing here Lol then you got your live rock bands in the other clubs which is much more tolerable than dance music.

Why burger king? Should be harveys in your sig tbh

It's a joke on El-Ps lyrics on "A Christmas Fucking Miracle" from Run the Jewels. "That was me in BK on Atlantic". He's talking about Brooklyn, but Based and I were laughing saying it sounding like El-P was rapping about being at Burger King.

classthe_king wrote:Honestly, clubs here don't really play any hip-hop either. The only time you'll hear any hip-hop is when it's a techno/dubstep remix some random producer did. Hot Nigga is like one of the only exceptions because how huge it is here.

Also I was at a party with the Illinois basketball team and got to do the Shmoney dance with Nnanna Egwu which was pretty fuckin cool

Yeah it's like that with Hip-Hop here too, but Hot Nigga never really picked up. No idea why.
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby Notalius » Oct 12th, '14, 21:09

where I'm at the only hip hop songs that get played regulary are Niggas in Paris, Party Up, Macklemore and Hot nigga lately

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby dead prez » Oct 12th, '14, 21:40

I always get a little antsy when people try to justify a shit song because it's "for clubs" as if club music or dance music is for the lowest common denominators where you just turn your brain off. Some of the best songs ever are dance music.

& word up to foreigners hatin, we cause we North American Scum
dead prez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby CanadaPure » Oct 12th, '14, 22:01

dead prez wrote:I always get a little antsy when people try to justify a shit song because it's "for clubs" as if club music or dance music is for the lowest common denominators where you just turn your brain off. Some of the best songs ever are dance music.

I don't see it as disregarding it, it's just a different kind of enjoyment than some other songs. There are songs I wouldn't really care to listen to sitting at home, but in a club I'd really enjoy it because of the environment I'm in.
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby King Lance » Oct 12th, '14, 23:31

canadapure needs to change his signature... :(

King Lance
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby CanadaPure » Oct 13th, '14, 00:26