The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

T.I. Plans To Release "Gangster Version" Of "808s"

For discussion of mainstream Hip Hop or Urban music.

T.I. Plans To Release "Gangster Version" Of "808s"

Postby boonim » Oct 25th, '14, 12:19

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.31166/title.t-i-reveals-plans-to-release-gangster-version-of-kanye-west-s-808s-heartbreak-

“It’s the journey of, but it’s also bigger than him,” he said while speaking on Paperwork. “It’s like a motherfucker was almost born into it. It’s certain applications of skill and certain manifestations that must take place for it to really come into fruition, but the tools or the foundation was already put out there by his daddy, his granddaddy, his uncles, his momma, etc. It was ordained. That’s the theme of Paperwork. The second one is called The Return and it’s going to be the closest thing to Trap Muzik I think people have seen. It’s going to be unapologetic, straight up gangster shit. The third one, Love & Liability is the story of a young man, who is a solid cat, but his heart finds him in relationships with people who he probably shouldn’t be in relationships with, because of the people they’re in relationships with. It’s a gangster version of 808s & Heartbreak. So those are the three sections. Paperwork is just the first.”
Lose Yourself!
boonim
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: T.I. Plans To Release "Gangster Version" Of "808s"

Postby Chazi » Oct 25th, '14, 13:19

As if 808 isn't already enough Gangsta
Chazi
Soldier
Soldier

Re: T.I. Plans To Release "Gangster Version" Of "808s"

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 25th, '14, 17:21