The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Marvin Gaye Family Wins Legal Battle Against T.I & Pharrell

For discussion of mainstream Hip Hop or Urban music.

Marvin Gaye Family Wins Legal Battle Against T.I & Pharrell

Postby King Lance » Oct 31st, '14, 13:00

Marvin Gaye Family Wins First Legal Battle Against Robin Thicke, Pharrell, & T.I.

Ouchhh

http://hypetrak.com/2014/10/marvin-...e ... arrell-ti/

The singer, along with collaborator Pharrell, has lost the first legal battle against the Marvin Gaye Family. Judge John Kronstradt has ruled in favor of the Gaye family after a team of music experts proved that elements of the smash hit reflected substantial similarities to Marvin’s song “Got to Give It Up.” While Thicke, Pharrell and even T.I. attempted to protect themselves by filing a countersuit against Bridgeport Music and the Gaye family, it seems the lawsuit will be a lengthy affair, especially since the Gaye family already declined a 6 figure settlement offered by Robin himself.

King Lance
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: Marvin Gaye Family Wins Legal Battle Against T.I & Pharr

Postby Sea triscuit » Oct 31st, '14, 17:45

bigray wrote:good.
Sea triscuit
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Marvin Gaye Family Wins Legal Battle Against T.I & Pharr

Postby mdemaz » Nov 1st, '14, 01:15

gaye still winning
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Return to Hip Hop Domain