The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Freddie Gibbs shot at in Williamsburg

For discussion of mainstream Hip Hop or Urban music.

Re: Freddie Gibbs shot at in Williamsburg

Postby Rafael » Nov 7th, '14, 00:23

I do lol

Listen to Yelawolf b
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby dead prez » Nov 7th, '14, 00:36

But seriously what I said about tupac stands it's like a white guy saying Uncle Ruckus from the Boondocks is racist and not getting the joke of his character, at all. Not that I espouse closed knit humor or music but you don't go in there thinking you own the place and shitting up a storm when you don't get it or it's not meant for you.
dead prez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby TonyTilt » Nov 7th, '14, 15:01

bigray wrote:you guys kill me with this 2pac overrated....ffs you should eliminate that term from your vocabulary i cringe each time.

Just because you're from the suburbs and you cant relate to any of pacs music it doesn't mean he's over rated lol and yeah there's tons of people from the suburbs who like pac.

Pac isn't overrated at all imo, I agree ray like always :y:

dead prez wrote:that took me less than 3 minutes to type out rofl, but yeah. Yelawolf sucks btw, listen to like danny brown or something.

The fuck can you say Yelawolf sucks then direct someone to Danny Brown?!
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Postby mdemaz » Nov 7th, '14, 15:34

I dunno danny is really good
would rather listen to gibbs because he sounds better tho need that joey badass too
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby TonyTilt » Nov 7th, '14, 15:43

Oh I fucking love Danny brown and would love a Danny Brown/Yela collab, but their kinda like the same people in a weird way. So hating one doesn't make much sense to me!
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Previous

Return to Hip Hop Domain