The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Tech N9ne Appreciate Thread

For discussion of mainstream Hip Hop or Urban music.

Re: Tech N9ne Appreciate Thread

Postby Mr Change » Nov 7th, '14, 18:45

Has Tech spoke of any details of his upcoming album?
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Tech N9ne Appreciate Thread

Postby Elision » Nov 7th, '14, 22:26

Mr Change wrote:Has Tech spoke of any details of his upcoming album?
1. Original release date was January 27th, but he pushed it back to March 17th.
2. The overall theme is going to be "Like a T800" whatever that means. He followed it by saying he's trying to push and tweak the sonics and vocal sounds to their limits, trying to make it sound like you're hearing special effects through audio.
3. It will feature Cory Taylor of Slipknot. I'm super excited for this one :worship: that's going to be a monster of a song since Taylor's vocal energy is nearly impossible to match. If there's a rapper capable of it it's gonna be Tech N9ne.
4. It's going to hold Worldwide Choppers 2, which will be bigger than the last 3 choppers tracks (implying he has some pretty big names)
5. Two other confirmed tracks are "Dying Flying" and "Give It All".
6. Seven is hiring an entire male and female symphony for the production.
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
User avatar
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 6708
Joined: Nov 29th, '09, 19:20
Location: Houston
Gender: Male

Re: Tech N9ne Appreciate Thread

Postby Mr Change » Nov 8th, '14, 00:17

Elision wrote:
Mr Change wrote:Has Tech spoke of any details of his upcoming album?
1. Original release date was January 27th, but he pushed it back to March 17th.
2. The overall theme is going to be "Like a T800" whatever that means. He followed it by saying he's trying to push and tweak the sonics and vocal sounds to their limits, trying to make it sound like you're hearing special effects through audio.
3. It will feature Cory Taylor of Slipknot. I'm super excited for this one :worship: that's going to be a monster of a song since Taylor's vocal energy is nearly impossible to match. If there's a rapper capable of it it's gonna be Tech N9ne.
4. It's going to hold Worldwide Choppers 2, which will be bigger than the last 3 choppers tracks (implying he has some pretty big names)
5. Two other confirmed tracks are "Dying Flying" and "Give It All".
6. Seven is hiring an entire male and female symphony for the production.

Nice, im pumped for it
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Tech N9ne Appreciate Thread

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 8th, '14, 03:05

I think he's pretty fucking dope and his ability to switch his flow up is second to none. I haven't really delved into his discog that deeply though. I really liked Strangeland and when this BET cypher dropped, i watched it countless times



Who do i catch now doe?
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
User avatar
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4048
Joined: Oct 14th, '13, 10:47
Location: Dagobah
Gender: Male

Re: Tech N9ne Appreciate Thread

Postby Mr Change » Nov 8th, '14, 04:40

Yoda wrote:I think he's pretty fucking dope and his ability to switch his flow up is second to none. I haven't really delved into his discog that deeply though. I really liked Strangeland and when this BET cypher dropped, i watched it countless times



Who do i catch now doe?


Tech is the KING of flows
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Tech N9ne Appreciate Thread

Postby Norway kills » Nov 8th, '14, 05:39

Elision wrote:
Mr Change wrote:Has Tech spoke of any details of his upcoming album?
1. Original release date was January 27th, but he pushed it back to March 17th.
2. The overall theme is going to be "Like a T800" whatever that means. He followed it by saying he's trying to push and tweak the sonics and vocal sounds to their limits, trying to make it sound like you're hearing special effects through audio.
3. It will feature Cory Taylor of Slipknot. I'm super excited for this one :worship: that's going to be a monster of a song since Taylor's vocal energy is nearly impossible to match. If there's a rapper capable of it it's gonna be Tech N9ne.
4. It's going to hold Worldwide Choppers 2, which will be bigger than the last 3 choppers tracks (implying he has some pretty big names)
5. Two other confirmed tracks are "Dying Flying" and "Give It All".
6. Seven is hiring an entire male and female symphony for the production.

Damn, that sounds good! Something Else was a bit of a let down, especially after All 6's and 7's, so I really hope he delivers with this one.
Norway, blah, blah, murder, blah, blah, blood.

RUH! RUH! LIKE A DUNGEON DRAGON! :<
User avatar
Norway kills
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Mar 2nd, '10, 21:09
Location: Norway (it kills)
Gender: Male

Re: Tech N9ne Appreciate Thread

Postby boonim » Nov 8th, '14, 05:51

Elision wrote:
Menzo wrote:He's also a great performer.
He's the greatest performer in the genre's history, his entire career is built upon it.


Impressive...looks like he puts a lot of work into choreography and showmanship. Like pop stars without the pop and lip-syncing.
Lose Yourself!
User avatar
boonim
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Oct 16th, '14, 11:32
Gender: Female

Re: Tech N9ne Appreciate Thread

Postby MistaVijilantee » Nov 8th, '14, 09:13

His flow & delivery is Top 5.
Sometimes - especially with more of his recent work - I feel like he puts a lot of filler rhymes in but he's one of the few artists whose filler I actually like.

Favourite song of his would be either Come Gangsta, Fear, The Rain or He's A Mental Giant.
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
User avatar
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Oct 9th, '12, 10:04

Re: Tech N9ne Appreciate Thread

Postby Jaba » Nov 8th, '14, 21:49

I am just now getting into Tech. lmao, the verse that got me into tech and makes me want to check him out is his verse off Hopsins Knock Madness album. LMAO "the niggas are coming the niggas are coming!!" lol. Anyways, I have also heard Am I a physco and like that as well. What albums should I check out?
Image
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
User avatar
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1816
Joined: Oct 12th, '13, 02:42
Location: The Hospital trying to find a Brain...
Gender: Male

Re: Tech N9ne Appreciate Thread

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 8th, '14, 21:51

Happy birfday to the GAWD
___________ImageImageImageImageImage
___________#MegaLan #CH #ImageforVet #NNWO #FreeSticcy #ProtectSSLP #PorchMonkey4Life #JonJafari4President #Hopsin&BasedShadyGimmeYoPS4z
___________ This beat > & This mashup >, HipHopShelter, Charles Hamilton media database
Eminem wrote:Charles Hamilton/Manson & Bronson
User avatar
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton
 
Posts: 14613
Joined: Feb 7th, '09, 01:43
Location: Still up in Maylou's ass son
Gender: Male

Re: Tech N9ne Appreciate Thread

Postby Mr Change » Nov 8th, '14, 22:18

Jaba wrote:I am just now getting into Tech. lmao, the verse that got me into tech and makes me want to check him out is his verse off Hopsins Knock Madness album. LMAO "the niggas are coming the niggas are coming!!" lol. Anyways, I have also heard Am I a physco and like that as well. What albums should I check out?


Anghellic Reparation
Everready (The Religion)

DƎRDYPK wrote:Happy birfday to the GAWD

It's Tech's Bday?
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Tech N9ne Appreciate Thread

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 8th, '14, 22:21

yesa, also heard it's Elisions too so Image for my boy
___________ImageImageImageImageImage
___________#MegaLan #CH #ImageforVet #NNWO #FreeSticcy #ProtectSSLP #PorchMonkey4Life #JonJafari4President #Hopsin&BasedShadyGimmeYoPS4z
___________ This beat > & This mashup >, HipHopShelter, Charles Hamilton media database
Eminem wrote:Charles Hamilton/Manson & Bronson
User avatar
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton
 
Posts: 14613
Joined: Feb 7th, '09, 01:43
Location: Still up in Maylou's ass son
Gender: Male

Re: Tech N9ne Appreciate Thread

Postby Jaba » Nov 9th, '14, 00:14

Jaba wrote:I am just now getting into Tech. lmao, the verse that got me into tech and makes me want to check him out is his verse off Hopsins Knock Madness album. LMAO "the niggas are coming the niggas are coming!!" lol. Anyways, I have also heard Am I a physco and like that as well. What albums should I check out?

Okay, so I DL'd his newest album. I LOVE IT. But, I DL'd the non-deluxe version. I am buying this CD tomorrow. Should I buy the Deluxe version or the regular version? AKA, is the deluxe worth it?

Also, can someone post a link to 6's and 7's zip? I can not find it on google (i dont know how to use google apparently) so can someone post a DL zip/rar link to that so i can see if i like it?
Image
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
User avatar
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1816
Joined: Oct 12th, '13, 02:42
Location: The Hospital trying to find a Brain...
Gender: Male

Re: Tech N9ne Appreciate Thread

Postby Elision » Nov 9th, '14, 01:20

DƎRDYPK wrote:yesa, also heard it's Elisions too so Image for my boy
Image
Jaba wrote:
Jaba wrote:I am just now getting into Tech. lmao, the verse that got me into tech and makes me want to check him out is his verse off Hopsins Knock Madness album. LMAO "the niggas are coming the niggas are coming!!" lol. Anyways, I have also heard Am I a physco and like that as well. What albums should I check out?

Okay, so I DL'd his newest album. I LOVE IT. But, I DL'd the non-deluxe version. I am buying this CD tomorrow. Should I buy the Deluxe version or the regular version? AKA, is the deluxe worth it?

Also, can someone post a link to 6's and 7's zip? I can not find it on google (i dont know how to use google apparently) so can someone post a DL zip/rar link to that so i can see if i like it?
http://gangstaraptalk.com/tech-n9ne-6s- ... e-edition/ this is my favorite album of all time aside from the 3-4 song streak of sex tracks near the middle.

also i've been working vigorously over the years to collect all of tech's feature verses and edit them out (he's known for going hardest on features), you can download that here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=169677 let me know what you think!
i'm comin in, drivin my short bus
with this nose i don't need a torch up
bustin through, light the industry's porsche up
comin after who didn't support us...
imma change your brain bring
every wicked bit of strange to mainstream
-Tech N9ne #SpecialEffects2015
User avatar
Elision
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 6708
Joined: Nov 29th, '09, 19:20
Location: Houston
Gender: Male

Re: Tech N9ne Appreciate Thread

Postby MistaVijilantee » Nov 9th, '14, 01:43

All 6's & 7's, Everready & KOD are my favourites.
YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK

Check out my latest song: https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist ... vijilantee

Vijilantee on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTN150 ... gEP76MWJZw

Like Vijilantee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iamjvp
User avatar
MistaVijilantee
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Oct 9th, '12, 10:04

PreviousNext

Return to Hip Hop Domain



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot]