The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Earl Sweatshirt – “45″

For discussion of mainstream Hip Hop or Urban music.

Earl Sweatshirt – “45″

Postby yoda you can call me » Nov 7th, '14, 20:27

It’s been over a year since Earl Sweatshirt released Doris, his great official debut. Since then, he hasn’t made any noises about a new album or EP or mixtape, but he has thrown spare shards of music out into the world. One of those songs is a new track called “45,” which barely lasts longer than one minute and which Alchemist may have produced. It’s a verbally dense and knotty piece of shit-talk with a splintered-haze beat, and it’s a welcome indicator that this kid can still rap better than just about anyone else out there

Source
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Earl Sweatshirt – “45″

Postby Ottawa613 » Nov 8th, '14, 15:13

Basedshady wrote:It is not good. This kid and his whole group got famous off of shock rap nobody cares about anymore and they should all stop trying to stretch that fame by attempting to put out actual hip hop because it all fucking sucks cock.

This is coming from someone who went to an OF show during a time where their hype was 100% for the fuck of it because the tickets were cheap, even the show sucked.

Saw Tyler live over the summer. Agreed, he sucked live. The fans are very annoying too.
Ottawa613
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Earl Sweatshirt – “45″

Postby TranSlucEnt » Nov 8th, '14, 19:27

Way too short. I hate when rappers do this. With the exception of DOOM
"Soon as my flow starts, I compose art like the ghost of Mozart"

"All that fire in your eyes shows pain, but the flame ain't blue enough"

ImageImage
TranSlucEnt
Soldier
Soldier