The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Lupe Fiasco - LASERS

For discussion of mainstream Hip Hop or Urban music.

Lupe Fiasco - LASERS

Postby Jaba » Nov 12th, '14, 22:26

Ive never heard this album, is it any good? Only song Ie heard is Show Goes On.
Image
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
User avatar
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1816
Joined: Oct 12th, '13, 02:42
Location: The Hospital trying to find a Brain...
Gender: Male

Re: Lupe Fiasco - LASERS

Postby SajN » Nov 12th, '14, 22:31

Jaba, tell me one thing; in pretty much all your threads about rappers/albums you say you haven't heard them and then you ask for others opinion. Isn't it better you actually check it out by yourself and form your own opinion? Or do you prefer to get the majority's opinion first so you know what to like or dislike so they won't pick on you (like they used to before your "change")?

Just saying, because I've noticed you create several threads a day or within two days where you haven't heard the rapper/album and ask if it's good. Wouldn't have said anything if it happened like one or two times.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
User avatar
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty
 
Posts: 14943
Joined: Oct 19th, '06, 18:04
Location: Norway
Gender: Male

Re: Lupe Fiasco - LASERS

Postby Jaba » Nov 12th, '14, 22:38

SajN wrote:Jaba, tell me one thing; in pretty much all your threads about rappers/albums you say you haven't heard them and then you ask for others opinion. Isn't it better you actually check it out by yourself and form your own opinion? Or do you prefer to get the majority's opinion first so you know what to like or dislike so they won't pick on you (like they used to before your "change")?

Just saying, because I've noticed you create several threads a day or within two days where you haven't heard the rapper/album and ask if it's good. Wouldn't have said anything if it happened like one or two times.

I am listening to him now. I always listen to them before, but I like to get others opinions as well.

ALSO, what LUPE FIASCO projects to do you suggest are worth listening to?
Image
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
User avatar
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1816
Joined: Oct 12th, '13, 02:42
Location: The Hospital trying to find a Brain...
Gender: Male

Re: Lupe Fiasco - LASERS

Postby Trimss » Nov 12th, '14, 22:39

Food and Liquor and The Cool
Image
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
User avatar
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence
 
Posts: 17801
Joined: May 1st, '10, 18:10
Location: The Motor City
Gender: Male

Re: Lupe Fiasco - LASERS

Postby SajN » Nov 12th, '14, 22:46

Jaba wrote:
SajN wrote:Jaba, tell me one thing; in pretty much all your threads about rappers/albums you say you haven't heard them and then you ask for others opinion. Isn't it better you actually check it out by yourself and form your own opinion? Or do you prefer to get the majority's opinion first so you know what to like or dislike so they won't pick on you (like they used to before your "change")?

Just saying, because I've noticed you create several threads a day or within two days where you haven't heard the rapper/album and ask if it's good. Wouldn't have said anything if it happened like one or two times.

I am listening to him now. I always listen to them before, but I like to get others opinions as well.

That's cool.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
User avatar
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty
 
Posts: 14943
Joined: Oct 19th, '06, 18:04
Location: Norway
Gender: Male

Re: Lupe Fiasco - LASERS

Postby Jaba » Nov 12th, '14, 22:49

Trimss wrote:Food and Liquor and The Cool

Listening to Food and Liquor. This shit is amazing, I might buy this shit :y:
Image
Singin' "Bagpipes from Baghdad" again
In my dad's drag draggin' a faggot in a Glad bag
Won't be the last time I make a dramatic entrance like that again
You thought I was lyin' when I said I think that I'm crossin' the line again
I've lost my mind, caution oh God I think I've just thought of another fucking line
Forgive me father, for I have sinned
But hip hop has left me brainwashed with a violent streak
User avatar
Jaba
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1816
Joined: Oct 12th, '13, 02:42
Location: The Hospital trying to find a Brain...
Gender: Male

Re: Lupe Fiasco - LASERS

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 12th, '14, 23:27

y u make dis fred doe. menzo said chill b
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore #teamEllenPage
"Enough rhymes to maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunch time"
Image
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Lupe Fiasco - LASERS

Postby Rafael » Nov 13th, '14, 00:15

Jaba wrote:I am listening to him now. I always listen to them before, but I like to get others opinions as well.



Jaba wrote:Ive never heard this album, is it any good? Only song Ie heard is Show Goes On.
ImageImage
True Wiz wrote:Rafael got pussy from a random dudes cum on a table. Rafael man. You're a real g :b:
User avatar
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Jan 27th, '13, 09:20
Location: Where they make that moonshine still
Gender: Male

Re: Lupe Fiasco - LASERS

Postby SG. » Nov 13th, '14, 00:51

Lasers is an acquired taste, I find. I like it enough, but some people just hate it.
Image
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
User avatar
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher
 
Posts: 4794
Joined: Jul 21st, '11, 21:07
Location: Ireland
Gender: Male

Re: Lupe Fiasco - LASERS

Postby Mr Change » Nov 13th, '14, 02:57

SajN wrote:Jaba, tell me one thing; in pretty much all your threads about rappers/albums you say you haven't heard them and then you ask for others opinion. Isn't it better you actually check it out by yourself and form your own opinion? Or do you prefer to get the majority's opinion first so you know what to like or dislike so they won't pick on you (like they used to before your "change")?

Just saying, because I've noticed you create several threads a day or within two days where you haven't heard the rapper/album and ask if it's good. Wouldn't have said anything if it happened like one or two times.


SajN is brutal fam :o

Rafael wrote:
Jaba wrote:I am listening to him now. I always listen to them before, but I like to get others opinions as well.



Jaba wrote:Ive never heard this album, is it any good? Only song Ie heard is Show Goes On.

:unsure:
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Lupe Fiasco - LASERS

Postby runSA » Nov 13th, '14, 03:20

Stop trying to use other people's opinions to form your own. Be a leader not a follower
"This world is mine for the taking, make me king as we move toward a new world order"
-Eminem
RIP TR 2005-2014
We live on at http://www.hiphopshelter.com
User avatar
runSA
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Aug 30th, '14, 22:46
Location: Long Island
Gender: Male

Re: Lupe Fiasco - LASERS

Postby Mr Change » Nov 13th, '14, 03:45

Jaba is just symbollic of you not knowing what you had 'til it's gone
he's the time that's almost up that you haven't acknowledged fam....


Jaba :worship: :worship:
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Re: Lupe Fiasco - LASERS

Postby Solace » Nov 13th, '14, 03:48

hopsin is so dope

gets tr opinion

yaaa hopsin pretty wack tbh

denace is prety ight

gets tr opinion

yaa denace prty bad

u guys like x?

wow, i like x too

like me

pls like me tr

anyway there are better lupe projects than lasers so...even enemy of the state
Image
User avatar
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence
 
Posts: 19901
Joined: Apr 25th, '08, 03:12
Gender: Male

Re: Lupe Fiasco - LASERS

Postby DetroitSkills » Nov 13th, '14, 03:49

Mr Change wrote:Jaba is just symbollic of you not knowing what you had 'til it's gone
he's the time that's almost up that you haven't acknowledged fam....


Jaba :worship: :worship:

He was referincing yela new track fam

:whew:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore #teamEllenPage
"Enough rhymes to maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunch time"
Image
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Lupe Fiasco - LASERS

Postby Mr Change » Nov 13th, '14, 03:50

Solace wrote:hopsin is so dope

gets tr opinion

yaaa hopsin pretty wack tbh

denace is prety ight

gets tr opinion

yaa denace prty bad

u guys like x?

wow, i like x too

like me

pls like me tr

anyway there are better lupe projects than lasers so...even enemy of the state


did jabastan really do this? :unsure:

DetroitSkills wrote:He was referincing yela new track fam

:whew:

only 4 u fam :wub:
Last edited by Mr Change on Nov 13th, '14, 03:51, edited 1 time in total.
Image
jinofthewind wrote:And Koolo's sources said... Nothing you idiots Koolo's sources are dead they're locked in my basement

"Soon as I stopped saying I gave a fuck
Haters started to appreciate my art
And it just breaks my heart to look at all the pain I caused
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone?
And the lights go out in that trailer park?"
User avatar
Mr Change
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4397
Joined: Jun 16th, '11, 03:21
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Hip Hop Domain



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ichiro [Crawler]