The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Worst feature on a great album?

For discussion of mainstream Hip Hop or Urban music.

Worst feature on a great album?

Postby Rafael » Nov 25th, '14, 03:28

?

Mine would be whoever has the last verse on Mamacita, on Aquemini. Horrendous, horrendous verse.
ImageImage
True Wiz wrote:Rafael got pussy from a random dudes cum on a table. Rafael man. You're a real g :b:
User avatar
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Jan 27th, '13, 09:20
Location: Where they make that moonshine still
Gender: Male

Re: Worst feature on a great album?

Postby D'Leh » Nov 25th, '14, 03:49

Sticky Fingaz and the other one on Remember Me! :n:
Let me eat your pussy while I shave you!
User avatar
D'Leh
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 980
Joined: May 9th, '09, 18:07
Location: San Rafael, Argentina
Gender: Male

Re: Worst feature on a great album?

Postby DƎRDYPK » Nov 25th, '14, 03:51

D'Leh wrote:Sticky Fingaz and the other one on Remember Me! :n:

Sticky Fingaz had the best verse on that album, watch your keys sucka
___________ImageImageImageImageImage
___________#MegaLan #CH #ImageforVet #NNWO #FreeSticcy #ProtectSSLP #PorchMonkey4Life #JonJafari4President #Hopsin&BasedShadyGimmeYoPS4z
___________ This beat > & This mashup >, HipHopShelter, Charles Hamilton media database
Eminem wrote:Charles Hamilton/Manson & Bronson
User avatar
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton
 
Posts: 14613
Joined: Feb 7th, '09, 01:43
Location: Still up in Maylou's ass son
Gender: Male

Re: Worst feature on a great album?

Postby Rafael » Nov 25th, '14, 03:52

DƎRDYPK wrote:
D'Leh wrote:Sticky Fingaz and the other one on Remember Me! :n:

Sticky Fingaz had the best verse on that album, watch your keys sucka
ImageImage
True Wiz wrote:Rafael got pussy from a random dudes cum on a table. Rafael man. You're a real g :b:
User avatar
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Jan 27th, '13, 09:20
Location: Where they make that moonshine still
Gender: Male

Re: Worst feature on a great album?

Postby Kill You » Nov 25th, '14, 04:00

Rafael wrote:?

Mine would be whoever has the last verse on Mamacita, on Aquemini. Horrendous, horrendous verse.


That can't be the worst one you've ever heard lol. Btw Mamacita is awesome.

I don't know what the worst one for me is tbh. I'll have to get back to you on that.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Image
User avatar
Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 8163
Joined: Jan 26th, '12, 15:24

Re: Worst feature on a great album?

Postby D'Leh » Nov 25th, '14, 04:18

DƎRDYPK wrote:
D'Leh wrote:Sticky Fingaz and the other one on Remember Me! :n:

Sticky Fingaz had the best verse on that album, watch your keys sucka


You're right
Let me eat your pussy while I shave you!
User avatar
D'Leh
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 980
Joined: May 9th, '09, 18:07
Location: San Rafael, Argentina
Gender: Male

Re: Worst feature on a great album?

Postby TheVipBro » Nov 25th, '14, 04:28

i won't make a thread for this, but Ace mac is underrated in the Make It Rain REMIX tbh
and i like sticky fingaz on remember me i guess lol
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
User avatar
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sep 3rd, '13, 23:00
Gender: Male

Re: Worst feature on a great album?

Postby Rafael » Nov 25th, '14, 05:14

Kill You wrote:
Rafael wrote:?

Mine would be whoever has the last verse on Mamacita, on Aquemini. Horrendous, horrendous verse.


That can't be the worst one you've ever heard lol. Btw Mamacita is awesome.

I don't know what the worst one for me is tbh. I'll have to get back to you on that.

On a great album, yeah.

And Mamacita is not really a bad song. Only downfalls are that the chorus repeats itself like 20 times and that one verse man wtf.
ImageImage
True Wiz wrote:Rafael got pussy from a random dudes cum on a table. Rafael man. You're a real g :b:
User avatar
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Jan 27th, '13, 09:20
Location: Where they make that moonshine still
Gender: Male

Re: Worst feature on a great album?

Postby Notalius » Nov 25th, '14, 08:25

Wayne on barry bonds .. then again, that whole song is shit
Image

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
User avatar
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5578
Joined: Jul 26th, '12, 21:21
Gender: Male

Re: Worst feature on a great album?

Postby Mathers » Nov 25th, '14, 10:10

Notalius wrote:Wayne on barry bonds .. then again, that whole song is shit

Kanye's verse and the beat was good.
Fuck top five, bitch, I'm top four
And that includes Biggie and Pac, whore
And I got an Evil Twin
So who the fuck do you think that third and that fourth spot's for?
Mathers
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4147
Joined: Aug 26th, '11, 18:29
Gender: Male

Re: Worst feature on a great album?

Postby Music_box » Nov 25th, '14, 13:55

Bizzare's verse on Amityville.
#ProtectSSLP
Music_box
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Feb 4th, '14, 16:58

Re: Worst feature on a great album?

Postby Kill You » Nov 25th, '14, 14:28

Music_box wrote:Bizzare's verse on Amityville.


Certainly one of the worst.
"I guess this shit took an unexpected twist like the neck of the fricken Exorcist!"

#TeamEezus
#TeamJennifer

Image
User avatar
Kill You
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 8163
Joined: Jan 26th, '12, 15:24

Re: Worst feature on a great album?

Postby Norway kills » Nov 26th, '14, 01:22

Drake on good kid, m.A.A.d city. I always have to skip that track.
Norway, blah, blah, murder, blah, blah, blood.

RUH! RUH! LIKE A DUNGEON DRAGON! :<
User avatar
Norway kills
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Mar 2nd, '10, 21:09
Location: Norway (it kills)
Gender: Male

Re: Worst feature on a great album?

Postby TheVipBro » Nov 26th, '14, 01:26

Norway kills wrote:Drake on good kid, m.A.A.d city. I always have to skip that track.

i like the "poetic justice poetic justice, you were so new to this life but goddamn you adjusted" part tho :sweating:
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
User avatar
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1353
Joined: Sep 3rd, '13, 23:00
Gender: Male

Re: Worst feature on a great album?

Postby Rafael » Nov 26th, '14, 03:50

Miller wrote:Eminem on Radioactive.

Edgy but truuu
ImageImage
True Wiz wrote:Rafael got pussy from a random dudes cum on a table. Rafael man. You're a real g :b:
User avatar
Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Jan 27th, '13, 09:20
Location: Where they make that moonshine still
Gender: Male

Next

Return to Hip Hop Domain



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users