The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Mariah Carey Says "I'll Beat 50"

For discussion of mainstream Hip Hop or Urban music.

Mariah Carey Says "I'll Beat 50"

Postby eminemcaparica » Sep 4th, '05, 00:33

In an recent interview during the time of the VMA's with mariah carey, she seemed confindent of having the years best selling female album and the years best selling album

mariah said she has over 3.1 million copies so far and only needs just over 1 million copies to beat the #1 album (50 cent) mariah said, she still has "shake it off" which has only been out a few weeks and later this fall she will have another single with snoop dogg (say something, the video was shot on june 28th)

Hmmmm...I think Mariah might have done it, but with 50's re-release idk
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Sunni » Sep 4th, '05, 00:57

Propz.
Sunni

Postby j_shady » Sep 4th, '05, 14:25

even when 50 re-releases The Massacre, no one will buy it...i didnt buy it the first time and there's nothing there for me to buy this time
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby eminemcaparica » Sep 4th, '05, 16:06

j_shady wrote:even when 50 re-releases The Massacre, no one will buy it...i didnt buy it the first time and there's nothing there for me to buy this time

but you are just one, maybe alot ppl buy it
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

Postby j_shady » Sep 5th, '05, 08:02

yeah its my opinion that why i said it. i really dont care if people out there will buy that whack album again for the remixes or whatever bullshit he puts on it. look at it this way, 50 is tryna make money the cheap way..he could've easily released those tracks on a mixtape the first time, but instead he'd rather rip people off and try to get his record sales to go higher cuz he knows people are suckas like that. he's basically doin what Usher did, re-release the same album to make more money. my opinion people you dont have to like what i'm saying. peace
j_shady
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Return to Hip Hop Domain