The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Games reply to what 50 says on 105.9

For discussion of mainstream Hip Hop or Urban music.

Games reply to what 50 says on 105.9

Postby Murphie » Mar 1st, '05, 03:40

As you probably know, 50 Cent was on 105.9 with Olivia, Yayo N Banks. 50 mentioned Game is very disrespectful N that he wrote all the hooks for tracks that are on Games most recent album 'The Documentary' after someone called in N asked if Game is still on the G-Unit clique 50 said "Across the street N around the block"-- He also said he will have nothing to do with Games next album N the album wont sell more then 500,000 copies-- Someone called in while Game was on Hot 97 N told Game what 50 was sayin'-- Game simply replied N said "You know what I'mma do, I'mma be easy N make good music, N I'mma keep it 100% hood". Olivia also had something to say, "Once you disrespect the family, you gone for good"
Murphie
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby theunit_8 » Mar 1st, '05, 17:47

damn how long have i been saying----thers already mixtapes with game dissin 50, 50 dissin game made just havent came out or leaked.
they do not like eachother at all
theunit_8
Officer
Officer

Postby Ove kr. » Mar 1st, '05, 17:54

All the shit happening now with game-gunit, game-50, 50-shady/aftermath is just fuckin crazy
Ove kr.
Shady Staff
Shady Staff

Postby yoshi » Mar 1st, '05, 19:44

maybe 50c makes too much hype around himself.. i just think, this whole argument is incredibly stupid and 50 should work more on his albums, because his last is not very good... :? in fact, i support Game - i don't think, he did something disloyal.. :shock:
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby EM&3M » Mar 1st, '05, 21:09

:shock: it seems to be true in the end. Well i don't think it's good for all the shady/aftermath family but i think we can hear some good disses. Let's see who is in favour of 50 or game... Eminem, dre... They are supposed to be with 50 aren't they?
EM&3M
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Murphie » Mar 1st, '05, 21:30

They don't have to be with anyone-- G Unit is still going to be apart of Shady aparrently so it will be Shady / G Unit N Game is signed to Aftermath
Murphie
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby yoshi » Mar 1st, '05, 22:19

if i were eminem, i wouldn't intrude in this.. it's between Game and G-Unit and that's their business.. :shock:
Last edited by yoshi on Mar 3rd, '05, 17:51, edited 1 time in total.
Maybe wrote:I'm so awesome, I don't mind looking desperate.

Chet wrote:Fuck House. If I wanted to watch a sarcastic person in the medical field, I would stalk Yoshi :8)
yoshi
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby B.A.D. » Mar 2nd, '05, 00:22

I know the whole shit, and Game and 50 had already had a lil fight cuz game made a party but didn't invited no one from g-unit, 50 said then that he wasn't so loyal, then game on an interview didn't gave credit for 50 on the hooks, Then 50 made his album without game on a track after game already wrote his verse for a track, and he let it pass, then 50 got mad wit game cuz game gave props to nas on a freestyle, then game told him that he wasn't goin to be involved in his beefs, then 50 booted him from g-unit and they both started a beef...
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby B.A.D. » Mar 2nd, '05, 00:40

Fuckin hate when they do this shit
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Jesse » Mar 2nd, '05, 02:35

^hah, yea..aww well
Jesse
Officer
Officer

game

Postby bsugar » Mar 3rd, '05, 00:05

:?: Game just got shoved into G unit by Jimmy iovine and dre so if i was 50 id be pissed off that some kid jumps in and takes all the credit. 50 already had a smash wit his first album so he should really stop acting like a bitch cos Games was proving himself worthy of being in aftermath and g unit
bsugar
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby James_765 » May 10th, '05, 22:50

Dre an Em supposedly put The Game with 50 so he can work on his music
50 shouldnt have reacted the was he has. Em has already said he'll leave it all if 50 doesn't calm down.

If's someones gotta go I think it should be 50 otherwise Em an Game will both go an if Game goes 50 will bring out disses on Game an Em wont support him so 50 will diss Em an destroy the Aftermath family.
James_765
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Hip Hop Domain