The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem BET Awards 2006

This sub-forum is for videos and footage, content regarding award shows and media, as well as the charting of albums, singles, etc.

Re: Eminem BET Awards 2006

Postby Emadyville » Jan 12th, '11, 03:41

Bistnal wrote:
THE dick taTer wrote:I always liked his energy for the time this was, and how the fans went nuts when they realized it was him. I was always told he freestyled this, is that true?

I hope it was...god forbid he actually took the time to write it.

and wtf is up with your name/avy change? :confusion:

just a joke off of "the dictator" :smoking:

it'll change back soon :sweating:

o and if he did write this, do you expect better from this timeframe though...honestly? cause i don't, tho it fit the performance pretty well i thought actually :happy:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby Shadizz » Jan 12th, '11, 17:32

To be honest It was actually quite surprising to see him rocking the stage that fast after Proof was shot, I wouldn't have thought that he'd get onto the stage of a show with what he was going through but well.
Shadizz
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Good For Nothing » Jan 12th, '11, 18:43

stillmatic wrote:That's the rustiest I've ever seen him.

For what it's worth, he was practically forced to do that appearance to help Obie Trice out, and make peace with BET after all the Michael Jackson "Just Lose it" stuff that happened.

BET are scumbags.

What did BET have to do with the Em n Jackson thing ? I'm not doubting you, just looking for an answer.

"I'm infinite, your infantile an infant got more style than you"
Good For Nothing
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Shady Media