The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem & Linkin Park - Collision Course II (Fanmade)

This sub-forum is for videos and footage, content regarding award shows and media, as well as the charting of albums, singles, etc.

Eminem & Linkin Park - Collision Course II (Fanmade)

Postby MarshalBlaze » Dec 20th, '12, 00:06

Before Proceeding, be advised! THIS IS A FANMADE PROJECT! don't kill me nao D:
I wasn't sure where exactly to start this thread to generate most of the buzz, but i'll take my chances here. Some of you may know me, most of you probably don't.. but i'm MarshalBlaze, i usually edit Eminem Music Videos and i bet you've seen some of my work on youtube, long story short .. since 08-09 i started doing remixes as well, and recently i have taken the liberty to come up with 'Collision Course II' it's a sequel to the Collision Course EP in 2004 by Jay-Z and Linkin Park. This is a blend and Mashup between Eminem & Linkin park that i created myself. This project was very difficult and very 'different' from what i've done before, but i think the majority of you TRSHADY Stans will enjoy this project :happy:

Here's a link to the EP via datpiff:
http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=431932
And Here's one via Zippyshare, if you want to download it right away:
http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/21206994/file.html
and here's a link to my Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/MarshalBlazeOfficial
Last edited by MarshalBlaze on Dec 20th, '12, 00:15, edited 1 time in total.
MarshalBlaze
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Eminem & Linkin Park - Collision Course II

Postby UofLCard » Dec 20th, '12, 00:11

i would suggest you editing the thread title to say that it's a remix. People around here get angry about that.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Re: Eminem & Linkin Park - Collision Course II

Postby SoldierShady » Dec 20th, '12, 00:40

Lame. Moving on..
"So one last time, I'm back, 'fore it fades into black and it's all over, behold the final chapter in the saga, trying to recapture that lightning trapped in a bottle twice, the magic that started it all...tragic portrait of an artist tortured....trapped in his own drawings..." - Bruce.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Re: Eminem & Linkin Park - Collision Course II (Fanmade)

Postby SajN » Dec 20th, '12, 00:50

Edited title, and moved to the right section.
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby MarshalBlaze » Dec 20th, '12, 00:56

SajN wrote:Edited title, and moved to the right section.

Eyy, thanks D: saved me some time
MarshalBlaze
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SajN » Dec 20th, '12, 01:47

Okay, so I listened to this. Not every second, but some songs more than half, and some songs I just skimmed through.

My overall view (by listening this way) is that it doesn't really blend that well. For example the first song, the intro was dope, but I think Not Afraid and Breaking the Habit didn't really fit together, not the way you did it, at least.

My biggest problem with pretty much all the songs is that the Eminem verses are faster than the original ones, and that kind of ruins it for me.

I like the last though, the one with No Love.

If you want me to give a more in depth view, I can give you that, but that will happen tomorrow or something (but I don't think I will have more to add).

Not hating, just giving my honest opinion. They are not terrible, but didn't really catch me either :flower:
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

Postby Jason M. » Dec 31st, '12, 18:05

Two favorite artists ever. Will check out. Post opinion later! :D
Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadymathers313 » Jan 2nd, '13, 07:25

sorry but that was horrible
I'll Kill You
shadymathers313
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby MarshalBlaze » Jan 11th, '13, 17:44

shadymathers313 wrote:sorry but that was horrible

Well bro, from my own experience with Stans and seeing as how i'm one myself i know well enough to know that Eminem has the most close minded and ignorant fan-base in all of Hip Hop, i only posted this here to share it with some stans who might enjoy it and to get the EP some traffic .. See i didn't expect to hear a well formulated opinion from a person who only listens to Eminem/ Hip Hop and nothing else thus i can't be mad at you because you judge this EP as a Hip Hop entity which it is not.. it's not hip hop not even close, so no hard feelings towards a guy who doesn't know what he's talking about.
on a technical aspect of this EP if i judge it as a listener and not its creator, the BPMs match flawlessly despite the fact that i had to pitch and speed Eminem's vocals up to match the unique rhythm of Linkin Park's instrumentals, as far as the content of the EP.. well it's a mashup and i was able to make some of the songs match one another in terms of concept like Breaking the Habit and Not Afraid etc.
I'm not saying this EP is on some basegod shit, but it's pretty decent in my opinion and i usually hate my work to the bone after a few listens but i've listened to this EP numerous times and it sounds pretty good if you have half a fucking brain and know what music sounds like and have a widened horizon towards any other music that's not Eminem.
MarshalBlaze
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby RayRay33 » Jan 11th, '13, 23:41

I like half of the Song, they are dope.
RayRay33
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Shady Media