The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Interview about Eminem

This sub-forum is for videos and footage, content regarding award shows and media, as well as the charting of albums, singles, etc.

Interview about Eminem

Postby SliK » Feb 12th, '13, 07:30

This woman doesn't have a clue, but the man who is defending him (Alan Light, editor of Spin magazine) has it pretty much spot on. She can't understand why Eminem is considered talented and his explanation is perfect, but she is still sceptical. 10 years later it's great to see the table turned and now people like her would be laughed at.
Starts at 2:10 and goes until about 5:25
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Interview about Eminem

Postby CrashBand » Feb 12th, '13, 07:34

:y:

The bodyguard wants his fifteen minutes of fame unfortunately.
I'm not tryin to be rude, but I sincerely wanna fuck the taste out of your mouth
CrashBand
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SliK » Feb 12th, '13, 07:43

"A thing that people don't give credit is for a young audience, and especially an audience that listens to rap music, to be able to make literary distinctions"

I wish he phrased that better because he's making an excellet point there and it really could have been a quotable line.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby EminemBase » Feb 12th, '13, 08:04

I could so ether that retarded woman.

All you'd have to point out to the retarded whore is that talent, or in this case great writing - doesn't imply positive or negative emotion, progressive or defeatist or any kind of particular agenda. An artist's work can be vile and be masterful at being vile; and it can be intended, or not.

A painting isn't just a painting of a flower pot.

Art isn't just happy and direct. She really needs to be happy slapped and hit with a flower pot.

For her to be taking ironic lyrics literally and just reading them flat... omg, I'd have a field day on a show like that. What a fucking idiot.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Return to Shady Media