The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

A Letter to Eminem.....fans...

This sub-forum is for videos and footage, content regarding award shows and media, as well as the charting of albums, singles, etc.

A Letter to Eminem.....fans...

Postby Koolo2010 » Jun 1st, '13, 04:17

Koolo2010
Soldier
Soldier

Re: A Letter to Eminem.....fans...

Postby LMShady » Jun 1st, '13, 15:23

I actually watched most of this because at first he sort of had a few fair points but as soon as he said Lil Wayne and Mac Miller are better than Eminem I turned it off :laughing:
But what am I gonna do when the rage is gone and the lights go out in that trailer park?
GUTS OVER FEAR
LMShady
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Francesco » Jun 3rd, '13, 11:12

Fail!
This is one of those dudes who crave for attention & bother too much about other people's lives rather than his own... taking time to write this letter & record reading it on the net is a fuck up right there.
He most likely is gonna keep doing this for a long time while other people will keep moving on with their lives... just one unknown shock value ''critic'' outta millions out there.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby Trimss » Jun 6th, '13, 09:27

LMShady wrote:I actually watched most of this because at first he sort of had a few fair points but as soon as he said Lil Wayne and Mac Miller are better than Eminem I turned it off :laughing:

He was clearly joking about Mac Miller. :unsure:
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Return to Shady Media