The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem Concert Intro film (EUROPE TOUR) (rare)

This sub-forum is for videos and footage, content regarding award shows and media, as well as the charting of albums, singles, etc.

Eminem Concert Intro film (EUROPE TOUR) (rare)

Postby Koolo2010 » Sep 10th, '13, 05:07

Koolo2010
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Eminem Concert Intro film (EUROPE TOUR) (rare)

Postby 2PointOBoy » Sep 10th, '13, 05:23

Fuck. This was first shown at his 2 Ford Field Detroit shows in 2003. Very rare shit. :y:

POSTED: 2:39 p.m. EDT July 13, 2003

The spotlight of the music world was shining on Ford Field this weekend as Detroit welcomed The Eminem Show.

Fans from across the country and from across the world filled the stadium in two sold-out shows Saturday and Sunday, bringing more than 90,000 people to Ford Field to see Eminem. The rap star brought down the Detroit Lions' house in his only two North American shows this summer.

Eminem's hometown of Detroit was well represented in the crowd, as fans were adorned with Pistons jerseys, Made In Detroit T-shirts and Tigers' ball caps with the classic "D" emblem.

A preshow video included Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick featured in a skit with Eminem where the mayor personally persuades Eminem to play a show in the Motor City, since the rapper's current tour was scheduled in overseas dates only. In true Eminem style, the video cut to the aloof rap star putting the mayor on hold as he headed out to a hotel balcony.

The balcony scene, of course, edits into a clip from several weeks ago where Eminem dangled a baby doll outside a Scotland hotel window in a spoof of Michael Jackson's infamous baby-dangling episode.

The video then cut back to Eminem getting back to his phone call with the mayor to work out a deal to schedule a Detroit performance, and includes Eminem giving the mayor a special invite for a party at his "mansion." The line elicited laughter from those in the crowd who were hip to local news reports about a recent investigation into rumors of a wild party at the mayor's Manoogian Mansion. (The state attorney general deemed the rumors to be nothing but the stuff of "urban legends.")

The video then showed Eminem heading back to Detroit to get ready for the concert where he was picked up in a Hummer driven by another Detroit musician, Kid Rock.

The Hummer arrived at its destination on screen and headlights appeared as the actual vehicle rolled onto Ford Field. Eminem jumped out and then it was on with the show.

http://www.universalmetropolis.com/city ... eadid=8790
They say the good die young... Proof, YOU'RE NEVER OVER.

A lot of the links/pics I've posted in the last year or so, if they're dead, there is a probability that I have archived it on Archive.today.

If you need to reach me for any reason, message me on Hip Hop Shelter.
2PointOBoy
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Koolo2010 » Sep 10th, '13, 05:29

2PointOBoy wrote:Fuck. This was first shown at his 2 Ford Field Detroit shows in 2003. Very rare shit. :y:

POSTED: 2:39 p.m. EDT July 13, 2003

The spotlight of the music world was shining on Ford Field this weekend as Detroit welcomed The Eminem Show.

Fans from across the country and from across the world filled the stadium in two sold-out shows Saturday and Sunday, bringing more than 90,000 people to Ford Field to see Eminem. The rap star brought down the Detroit Lions' house in his only two North American shows this summer.

Eminem's hometown of Detroit was well represented in the crowd, as fans were adorned with Pistons jerseys, Made In Detroit T-shirts and Tigers' ball caps with the classic "D" emblem.

A preshow video included Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick featured in a skit with Eminem where the mayor personally persuades Eminem to play a show in the Motor City, since the rapper's current tour was scheduled in overseas dates only. In true Eminem style, the video cut to the aloof rap star putting the mayor on hold as he headed out to a hotel balcony.

The balcony scene, of course, edits into a clip from several weeks ago where Eminem dangled a baby doll outside a Scotland hotel window in a spoof of Michael Jackson's infamous baby-dangling episode.

The video then cut back to Eminem getting back to his phone call with the mayor to work out a deal to schedule a Detroit performance, and includes Eminem giving the mayor a special invite for a party at his "mansion." The line elicited laughter from those in the crowd who were hip to local news reports about a recent investigation into rumors of a wild party at the mayor's Manoogian Mansion. (The state attorney general deemed the rumors to be nothing but the stuff of "urban legends.")

The video then showed Eminem heading back to Detroit to get ready for the concert where he was picked up in a Hummer driven by another Detroit musician, Kid Rock.

The Hummer arrived at its destination on screen and headlights appeared as the actual vehicle rolled onto Ford Field. Eminem jumped out and then it was on with the show.

http://www.universalmetropolis.com/city ... eadid=8790

yep and this is an ester egg on a dvd...
Koolo2010
Soldier
Soldier

Postby scrapig » Sep 10th, '13, 10:40

I love it when someone post stuff iv never seen before. Thanks!!!!
This was funny, but corny.
Kumbaya... kumbayaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... peace love and understanding is whats wrong with this world.
scrapig
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Never_Enough » Sep 10th, '13, 11:22

"Thanks bitch" :laughing:
Thank you man, this shit is rare as fuck.
I'd love to see full footage of that concert... once I've seen a clip of Em, Fif and Busta doing Hail Mary '03... it must've been awesome.
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Mathers » Sep 10th, '13, 11:29

That was so corny. :laughing:
Fuck top five, bitch, I'm top four
And that includes Biggie and Pac, whore
And I got an Evil Twin
So who the fuck do you think that third and that fourth spot's for?
Mathers
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SoldierShady » Sep 10th, '13, 11:33

Haha this is great.
"So one last time, I'm back, 'fore it fades into black and it's all over, behold the final chapter in the saga, trying to recapture that lightning trapped in a bottle twice, the magic that started it all...tragic portrait of an artist tortured....trapped in his own drawings..." - Bruce.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Notalius » Sep 10th, '13, 14:35

Thanks bitch ahahah

My Last Shoutout - My Last Will

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=175438

So kids, am I worth it ? Did I put enough work in ?

#GiveCanadaPureTheDick | 04.12.2014 - The day TR was closed forever

We are here now --> http://www.hiphopshelter.com
Notalius
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby yung rom » Sep 11th, '13, 23:48

Never_Enough wrote:once I've seen a clip of Em, Fif and Busta doing Hail Mary '03... it must've been awesome.

Haha that sound sick! Any idea where I could find that?
Charlotte wrote:Talk about cringe please, check your own posts in ANY thread.
Charlotte wrote:yung rom living up to his sig
yung rom
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Shady Media