The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

A little obsessive...

This sub-forum is for videos and footage, content regarding award shows and media, as well as the charting of albums, singles, etc.

A little obsessive...

Postby sneakerheadshady » Oct 6th, '13, 14:51

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEgSXJDq ... bY4T4ZpM25

this video though :/ I found this on youtube, still cant decide whether it was interesting or really creepily obsessive
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Re: A little obsessive...

Postby SoldierShady » Oct 6th, '13, 15:21

Pf. Hardly obssessive. I think the concept is cool and I wish they still did it on MTV.
"So one last time, I'm back, 'fore it fades into black and it's all over, behold the final chapter in the saga, trying to recapture that lightning trapped in a bottle twice, the magic that started it all...tragic portrait of an artist tortured....trapped in his own drawings..." - Bruce.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Re: A little obsessive...

Postby sneakerheadshady » Oct 7th, '13, 02:34

yah like the show is cool, and meeting em would be sweet, im saying the girl was obsessive hahah
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Shady Media