The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem Fan Made Music Videos Showcase (by Blaze Audio)

This sub-forum is for videos and footage, content regarding award shows and media, as well as the charting of albums, singles, etc.

Re: Eminem Fan Made Music Videos Showcase (by Blaze Audio)

Postby shadyphantom91 » Sep 8th, '14, 18:13

Guts over Fear video is good and that Evil Twin video is dope as hell bro! :y:
[b]I float like B.I.G.'s spirit in this bitch I'm ghostly
Rush me, cause you aint gonna live to roast me/b]
shadyphantom91
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby MarshalBlaze » Sep 8th, '14, 18:23

I was on a long break from 2010 to 2013 so i don't have many more recent videos, i had some recovery and relapse videos which were pretty good but i think most of them aren't worth posting except maybe almost famous.
What I did have is another video that i did recently which is quite visually awesome, not sure if you guys will like the song, but the video is pretty interesting to watch imo.
Here's a video i did for Linkin Park x Steve Aoki - A Light That Never Comes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_kRczvS9Ik
MarshalBlaze
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Josh » Sep 8th, '14, 18:26

one word : dope!
“In six days God created the heavens and the earth. On the seventh day, Stanley Kubrick sent everything back for modifications.”

#TeamPalvin
#ProtectLoseYourself
Arni da Goat

ImageImage

scrapig wrote:im a sick fuck, just ask Josh.
Josh
Soldier
Soldier

Postby MarshalBlaze » Sep 8th, '14, 23:59

Jason M. wrote:Wow, really? We should just applaud and praise you because your outdated video software takes 28 hours to render? What do you think professional video makers (or companies) who work on actual music videos for 2 months, browsing through hours of filmed footage to find what looks good enough to be in the frame for 2 seconds, then edit it, add a shitload of CGI these days, and put it out only for the fans of the artist to take a giant shit on it? Or what do even musicians who work on their albums a year or two to get fucked off by their own fans feel like?

You shouldn't ask for applause for the fact you combine music videos and rendering takes 28 hours, and you ''just'' get 2000 views in two days. There are bands out there who work for months on a song, upload it to YT, and get a 100 views and 0 comments. If what you made is good enough to recieve applause, it will.

This thread is not about me not getting any applause for my work, I work just as hard on my music but I don't mind when it doesn't receive the attention it deserves because i can be as creative as i can and people have opinions and preferences of their own.
The problem is that there are countless other music videos and uploads to songs like the ones i posted and they look complete garbage and get hundreds of thousands of views just because they pretend to be eminem and people are easily tricket, I unfortunately have to pretend to be myself (tough titty).
MarshalBlaze
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby UofLCard » Sep 9th, '14, 00:10

^^On a related note, I hate the people who pretend that their remix is a new, genuine song to get views. :shakehead:
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby MarshalBlaze » Sep 9th, '14, 00:14

UofLCard wrote:^^On a related note, I hate the people who pretend that their remix is a new, genuine song to get views. :shakehead:

I sometimes have to do that to trick people into watching/listening to my stuff, but only when i'm very confident in my work.
like my videos, i will trick you into watching them and you will be pissed off, but once you start watching you'll be amazed at how good the video is and will forget all about the misleading title or whatnot.
That's the strategy i've been going with starting 2007, but recently i stopped trying to trick people into watching my videos, the only thing that's misleading about my videos is the vevo thumbnail, which to be fair is being used by those same n00b wannabe video editors for views, so i guess i'm just trying to keep up with the competition on that note.
MarshalBlaze
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby JRHernande » Sep 9th, '14, 06:23

this is a dope video!
JRHernande
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby B.A.D. » Sep 9th, '14, 12:55

This goes on Shady Media :)
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby MontrealSTAN » Sep 10th, '14, 06:52

That Evil Twin video is sick tho!!
MTL 29/07/11 | DET 22/08/14 | DET 23/08/14
MontrealSTAN
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby MarshalBlaze » Sep 10th, '14, 15:37

I'm not sure if I will do any more videos for MMLP2 but if there are some decent tracks on XV then i'll be sure to make something impressive.
MarshalBlaze
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Shady Media