The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem Fan Made Music Videos Showcase (by Blaze Audio)

This sub-forum is for videos and footage, content regarding award shows and media, as well as the charting of albums, singles, etc.

Eminem Fan Made Music Videos Showcase (by Blaze Audio)

Postby MarshalBlaze » Sep 8th, '14, 01:21

This is a showcase for some of my recent Eminem music videos that I have done using editing software and various Eminem related footage!
I've decided to make a thread to show you guys my latest Eminem music videos, to those of you who haven't seen them yet. Since my last few videos have gotten such good responses on this forum, so here I have some of the latest music videos that i have done from 2013-2014.

#1 Guts Over Fear
VIDEO LINK #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s65rhEWTp4

#2. Evil Twin
VIDEO LINK #2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdBBnp75CmM

#3. Bad Guy (Epilogue)

VIDEO LINK #3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCxMdQxyvwY

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Food for thought! Guts Over Fear took me 28 fucking hours to render (due to my outdated hardware that I don't have the finances or time to update) and I've never had any of my work flop so hard considering it's been up for 2 days and got less than 2000 views and i got 10 dislikes from one of my butthurt haters.
That's why i'm trying to bring this to your attention.

It sucks that my editing skills are being slept on because unlike my mash ups and audio editing which i experiment a lot with and get mixed reviews,my video editing I am actually super confident in, and take pride in my work and it's the only thing that gives me any sort of self esteem.
So if You've enjoyed any of these videos, please do me a favor and give it a like and show it to your friends if you think they'll like these.

I put way too much effort into these videos for them to be discarded this way, i'm gonna do everything i can to promote these and give them the attention they deserve.
I apologize for putting this into the wrong section in advance, mods and admins feel free to move this to shady chit chat when you see this thread.
Last edited by MarshalBlaze on Sep 9th, '14, 23:10, edited 4 times in total.
MarshalBlaze
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Eminem Fan Made Music Videos Showcase (by Blaze Audio)

Postby Chalky » Sep 8th, '14, 03:53

Do you have an image before you before make these types of videos, these are all very good except I enjoyed the Evil Twin more than Bad guy tho. Props on your work though, looking forward to more videos from you.
Chalky
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TheBoss123 » Sep 8th, '14, 04:02

yeah good work dude, keep it up. Some of the best fan made videos iv watched.
" Life can change your directions, even when you ain't planned it
All you can do it handle it, worst thing you can do is panic
Use it to your advantage, avoid insanity manage
To conquer, every obstacle, make impossible possible
Even when winning illogical, losing is still far from optional.." -T.I.
TheBoss123
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ShadyxEminem » Sep 8th, '14, 05:19

Wow that Evil Twin is the best fan made video I've ever seen :worship:
#encorefam
ShadyxEminem
Soldier
Soldier

Postby unbound88 » Sep 8th, '14, 10:35

Shit is great, really well done!

Also that ROAR at like 4:30 in the Evil Twin video scared the shit outta me cuz I was listening with headphones and obviously wasn't expecting that haha.
My laser disc'll make you take a razor to your wrist,
Make you Satanistic, make you take the pistol to your face
and place the clip and cock it back
and let it go until your brains are rippin out
your skull so bad to sew you back would be a waste of stitches
unbound88
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Him Shadow » Sep 8th, '14, 11:26

if your pc is that slow, does your preview in vegas even works? or do you have to render every part you make to see how it looks like?
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Ares » Sep 8th, '14, 12:01

if you don't want that many dislikes simply don't post your videos on ktt, they hate everything related to Em
and props for your work :y: I like your mash-ups :)
Yelawolf sucks
Ares
Soldier
Soldier

Postby MarshalBlaze » Sep 8th, '14, 12:19

Him Shadow wrote:if your pc is that slow, does your preview in vegas even works? or do you have to render every part you make to see how it looks like?

It works but it's a bit laggy so I sometimes do render a lot of drafts to make sure I don't have misplaced frames or anything. Last time I updated my PC was in 2010 so..
MarshalBlaze
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Him Shadow » Sep 8th, '14, 12:27

MarshalBlaze wrote:
Him Shadow wrote:if your pc is that slow, does your preview in vegas even works? or do you have to render every part you make to see how it looks like?

It works but it's a bit laggy so I sometimes do render a lot of drafts to make sure I don't have misplaced frames or anything. Last time I updated my PC was in 2010 so..

that's what I thought, I got similar problem :D
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby MarshalBlaze » Sep 8th, '14, 13:41

Ares wrote:if you don't want that many dislikes simply don't post your videos on ktt, they hate everything related to Em
and props for your work :y: I like your mash-ups :)

KTT is still a great way to get views and attention. And Mmlp2 was praised on Ktt when it came out, so I thought I'd try my luck. They didn't even care about the video tho, they bashed it cuz of the song.
MarshalBlaze
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Jason M. » Sep 8th, '14, 13:44

Wow, really? We should just applaud and praise you because your outdated video software takes 28 hours to render? What do you think professional video makers (or companies) who work on actual music videos for 2 months, browsing through hours of filmed footage to find what looks good enough to be in the frame for 2 seconds, then edit it, add a shitload of CGI these days, and put it out only for the fans of the artist to take a giant shit on it? Or what do even musicians who work on their albums a year or two to get fucked off by their own fans feel like?

You shouldn't ask for applause for the fact you combine music videos and rendering takes 28 hours, and you ''just'' get 2000 views in two days. There are bands out there who work for months on a song, upload it to YT, and get a 100 views and 0 comments. If what you made is good enough to recieve applause, it will.
Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Him Shadow » Sep 8th, '14, 15:02

Jason M. wrote:Wow, really? We should just applaud and praise you because your outdated video software takes 28 hours to render? What do you think professional video makers (or companies) who work on actual music videos for 2 months, browsing through hours of filmed footage to find what looks good enough to be in the frame for 2 seconds, then edit it, add a shitload of CGI these days, and put it out only for the fans of the artist to take a giant shit on it? Or what do even musicians who work on their albums a year or two to get fucked off by their own fans feel like?

You shouldn't ask for applause for the fact you combine music videos and rendering takes 28 hours, and you ''just'' get 2000 views in two days. There are bands out there who work for months on a song, upload it to YT, and get a 100 views and 0 comments. If what you made is good enough to recieve applause, it will.

mean but there's a little bit truth in this...

fan made music videos is not really what people want to watch...

if you like editing and want some views just edit concerts like I do :D
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Excita » Sep 8th, '14, 15:03

Fan made music videos are cool if they are done right, i don't even mind watching Blaze's videos.
Excita
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jason M. » Sep 8th, '14, 18:01

Neither do I, they're certainly better than 99% but you can't be mad for not achieving worldwide popularity for something that didn't take much more than a week.
Jason M.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby shadyphantom91 » Sep 8th, '14, 18:13

Guts over Fear video is good and that Evil Twin video is dope as hell bro! :y:
[b]I float like B.I.G.'s spirit in this bitch I'm ghostly
Rush me, cause you aint gonna live to roast me/b]
shadyphantom91
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Next

Return to Shady Media