The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Twitters Mentioning Em Official Topic

This sub-forum is for videos and footage, content regarding award shows and media, as well as the charting of albums, singles, etc.

Re: Twitters Mentioning Em Official Topic

Postby voice23 » Dec 15th, '09, 21:46

I'm sorry but Drop The World is Ill overall..Wayne is sick with it...the chorus is sick forreal and Em is on point--Good song...I would not mind Wayne being on Em cd...I jus want a Track LIST!!!
User avatar
voice23
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1189
Joined: May 7th, '09, 04:39
Location: dirtysouth
Gender: Male

Re: Twitters Mentioning Em Official Topic

Postby Emadyville » Dec 15th, '09, 23:57

I think it's either for R2 or possibly just a street single, since it seems everyone and their mother bumps wayne, maybe just gunna try and kill it like forever and drop the world as a street single with wayne to hype R2 :y:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that


I love you Daren
User avatar
Emadyville
Django
Django
 
Posts: 24833
Joined: Jan 17th, '08, 15:58
Location: Catasauqua PA
Gender: Male

Re: Twitters Mentioning Em Official Topic

Postby ra1n » Dec 17th, '09, 15:42

so it's pretty much confirmed Wayne is gonna be on Relapse 2

FDL asked him that and this was his response:

http://twitter.com/TheMegatronDon/status/6764049127

Just Blaze also told Paul he couldn't sleep over this record

http://twitter.com/TheMegatronDon/status/6764436572
User avatar
ra1n
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1080
Joined: Feb 25th, '09, 00:46

Re: Twitters Mentioning Em Official Topic

Postby Bistnal » Dec 17th, '09, 15:52

ra1n wrote:so it's pretty much confirmed Wayne is gonna be on Relapse 2

FDL asked him that and this was his response:

http://twitter.com/TheMegatronDon/status/6764049127

Just Blaze also told Paul he couldn't sleep over this record

http://twitter.com/TheMegatronDon/status/6764436572

Well let's hope Wayne brings his A game and that there are other, better features on R2 since it looks like it's pretty much guaranteed.
User avatar
Bistnal
Role Model
Role Model
 
Posts: 3576
Joined: Nov 3rd, '09, 21:49
Location: CT, USA
Gender: Male

Re: Twitters Mentioning Em Official Topic

Postby ra1n » Dec 17th, '09, 15:58

yup yup ^


Just Blaze is talking to paul about "exhibit q"

I have a feeling Em might be on it.

Em x Jay electronica = greatness

http://twitter.com/bunyan71/status/6758880541

http://twitter.com/TheMegatronDon/status/6758928917
User avatar
ra1n
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1080
Joined: Feb 25th, '09, 00:46

Re: Twitters Mentioning Em Official Topic

Postby Alaine » Dec 17th, '09, 17:01

ra1n wrote:so it's pretty much confirmed Wayne is gonna be on Relapse 2

FDL asked him that and this was his response:

http://twitter.com/TheMegatronDon/status/6764049127

Just Blaze also told Paul he couldn't sleep over this record

http://twitter.com/TheMegatronDon/status/6764436572

well he better bring his best to R2 then, if R2 turned out to be classic & Wayne's verse was ass I'd never forgive him :tounge2:
User avatar
Alaine
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5635
Joined: Sep 18th, '09, 21:31
Gender: Female

Re: Twitters Mentioning Em Official Topic

Postby AJS2050 » Dec 17th, '09, 18:10

"I just added more to the hook of "that" record. This here is a smash. Good lord."

wow :8)
User avatar
AJS2050
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5300
Joined: Apr 10th, '07, 01:30
Location: Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire, UK
Gender: Male

Re: Twitters Mentioning Em Official Topic

Postby 14Shots » Dec 17th, '09, 18:52

AJS2050 wrote:"I just added more to the hook of "that" record. This here is a smash. Good lord."

wow :8)


whose twitter is this from?
14Shots
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Oct 19th, '09, 08:45

Re: Twitters Mentioning Em Official Topic

Postby BILI » Dec 17th, '09, 19:01

14Shots wrote:
AJS2050 wrote:"I just added more to the hook of "that" record. This here is a smash. Good lord."

wow :8)


whose twitter is this from?

Pauls
Image
User avatar
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 9998
Joined: Mar 26th, '09, 16:05
Location: Croatia
Gender: Male

Re: Twitters Mentioning Em Official Topic

Postby Emadyville » Dec 17th, '09, 19:02

ra1n wrote:Just Blaze also told Paul he couldn't sleep over this record

http://twitter.com/TheMegatronDon/status/6764436572


is talking the beat for it, the fact that it's happening, or does he mean the songs done already :confusion:

Idk if any of those questions can be answered idk how the whole convo thing on twitter went :unsure:
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that


I love you Daren
User avatar
Emadyville
Django
Django
 
Posts: 24833
Joined: Jan 17th, '08, 15:58
Location: Catasauqua PA
Gender: Male

Re: Twitters Mentioning Em Official Topic

Postby BILI » Dec 17th, '09, 19:09

Emadyville wrote:
ra1n wrote:Just Blaze also told Paul he couldn't sleep over this record

http://twitter.com/TheMegatronDon/status/6764436572


is talking the beat for it, the fact that it's happening, or does he mean the songs done already :confusion:

Idk if any of those questions can be answered idk how the whole convo thing on twitter went :unsure:

The whole song I think
Image
User avatar
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 9998
Joined: Mar 26th, '09, 16:05
Location: Croatia
Gender: Male

Re: Twitters Mentioning Em Official Topic

Postby Emadyville » Dec 18th, '09, 03:10

BILI wrote:
Emadyville wrote:
ra1n wrote:Just Blaze also told Paul he couldn't sleep over this record

http://twitter.com/TheMegatronDon/status/6764436572


is talking the beat for it, the fact that it's happening, or does he mean the songs done already :confusion:

Idk if any of those questions can be answered idk how the whole convo thing on twitter went :unsure:

The whole song I think


word, thanks
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that


I love you Daren
User avatar
Emadyville
Django
Django
 
Posts: 24833
Joined: Jan 17th, '08, 15:58
Location: Catasauqua PA
Gender: Male

Re: Twitters Mentioning Em Official Topic

Postby slimsoxshady » Dec 18th, '09, 21:59

BILI wrote:
14Shots wrote:
AJS2050 wrote:"I just added more to the hook of "that" record. This here is a smash. Good lord."

wow :8)


whose twitter is this from?

Pauls

Paul isn't a producer lol...u probly meant JB
#ThankYouRapGod
User avatar
slimsoxshady
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10162
Joined: Jan 3rd, '09, 05:01
Location: 850
Gender: Male

Re: Twitters Mentioning Em Official Topic

Postby BILI » Dec 19th, '09, 15:55

^^^nope,its Paul(Ems manager)hes sent that message to JB :confusion:
Image
User avatar
BILI
Pill Popper
Pill Popper
 
Posts: 9998
Joined: Mar 26th, '09, 16:05
Location: Croatia
Gender: Male

Re: Twitters Mentioning Em Official Topic

Postby EminemBase » Dec 20th, '09, 00:32

Haha nice videos.

He and his team always innovate very creative marketing, constantly. It's never cheesy or commercial, it always feels interesting and... Related to him as apposed to forecful or tacky.
User avatar
EminemBase
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10007
Joined: Dec 10th, '09, 06:37
Location: Inside your mind famalamalamalam.
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Shady Media



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]