The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Facebook Watch - The Rise of Eminem

This sub-forum is for videos and footage, content regarding award shows and media, as well as the charting of albums, singles, etc.

Re: Facebook Watch - The Rise of Eminem

Postby Francesco » Feb 11th, '14, 00:24

chikachika wrote:Shakira has officially surpassed eminem on facebook
Shakira - 81.89 million
Eminem - 81.86 million
That places Eminem 3rd in most liked person on facebook, behind Rihanna and Shakira.

:y: I think Em is gonna claim that 2nd place back as soon as he drops another video to be honest.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Postby AJS2050 » Feb 11th, '14, 02:29

Francesco wrote:
Shakira - 81.89 million
Eminem - 81.86 million
That places Eminem 3rd in most liked person on facebook, behind Rihanna and Shakira.

:y: I think Em is gonna claim that 2nd place back as soon as he drops another video to be honest.

In time he likely will but Shakira has grown by around 5 million within a month. I can see her getting a decent lead at this rate before he overtakes.
AJS2050
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Francesco » Feb 11th, '14, 15:14

AJS2050 wrote:
Francesco wrote:
Shakira - 81.89 million
Eminem - 81.86 million

In time he likely will but Shakira has grown by around 5 million within a month. I can see her getting a decent lead at this rate before he overtakes.

You're right... she might get a decent lead indeed but if Em released like two more videos he'll definitely catch up & could possibly get comfortably ahead of her too.
Francesco
Genius
Genius

Previous

Return to Shady Media