The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Love Gun (w/hook)

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

Love Gun (w/hook)

Postby mceddie » Nov 17th, '10, 10:43

mceddie
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Love Gun (w/hook)

Postby Xray » Nov 18th, '10, 06:56

The guitar you used as the main instrument isn't working out. It's disturbing and conflicts with vocals. The hook isn't bad, the drums are cool, but mixed bad. Actually that guitar is mixed bad, if mixed better, needs EQ'ing then it'll sound nicer. Not bad though. Work on your mixing. 6/10.
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby mceddie » Nov 18th, '10, 07:24

Xray wrote:The guitar you used as the main instrument isn't working out. It's disturbing and conflicts with vocals. The hook isn't bad, the drums are cool, but mixed bad. Actually that guitar is mixed bad, if mixed better, needs EQ'ing then it'll sound nicer. Not bad though. Work on your mixing. 6/10.

yeah unfortunately, im using shitty headphones that dont allow me to mix properly, ive since mixed it alot better, and eventually find something to use to mix it even better.

Feedback Greatly appreciated :b:
mceddie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Terry_M » Nov 23rd, '10, 00:37

This has a real different feel to it, but I like it.
Terry_M
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to The Studio