The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Rise From The Ashez - 7 Days Of Battle

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

Re: Rise From The Ashez - 7 Days Of Battle

Postby Terry_M » Dec 10th, '10, 01:57

Fucking hot as hell mate, love that Seven sample
Terry_M
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 10th, '10, 22:20

Pretty decent. The tone kind of throws me off though, there's something about it I can't quite put my words on but I think if in a different tone it could sound a lot better. Pretty interesting beat though, keep it up man, practice makes perfect!
:y:
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby mceddie » Dec 11th, '10, 02:08

Steve Spag wrote:Pretty decent. The tone kind of throws me off though, there's something about it I can't quite put my words on but I think if in a different tone it could sound a lot better. Pretty interesting beat though, keep it up man, practice makes perfect!

Yeah, bro. I agree with everything steve said. :y: :y:
mceddie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mceddie » Dec 11th, '10, 02:16

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:
mceddie wrote:
Steve Spag wrote:Pretty decent. The tone kind of throws me off though, there's something about it I can't quite put my words on but I think if in a different tone it could sound a lot better. Pretty interesting beat though, keep it up man, practice makes perfect!

so what tone is wrong maybe i can make it better

I can't really tell, its hard to tell with out hearing everything individually, but something seems out of place. Over all, its a great beat though. :worship:
mceddie
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Steve Spag » Dec 11th, '10, 02:54

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:
mceddie wrote:

so what tone is wrong maybe i can make it better

It just seems a little bland, or stale. The sounds need to be a bit more lively and I think it would sound pretty hot. There's just something about it that makes it a little too dark, but I think you're on the right track!
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Return to The Studio