The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Going Home -tash8productions-

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

Going Home -tash8productions-

Postby Tash8 » Jun 27th, '11, 20:53

it's been a minute

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10793237

appreciate the listen
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Re: Going Home -tash8productions-

Postby Tash8 » Jun 28th, '11, 01:42

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:i liked the melody but you need better drums, i didnt like the sound of the hi hats or the kicks, the snares were ok i guess, but the rest pretty good, i liked the synth or strings or whatever that was lol
mind checkin out my beat and leavin some feed?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=117512

fasho, well i specifically chose those kicks cause i liked them but i can see what ur saying about the hats, i think when i mastered it they became more prominent. Gotta fix that. Thanks for the feed :y:
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Tash8 » Jun 30th, '11, 04:21

anyonnee?
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » Jun 30th, '11, 04:26

Your production is still as good as I remember it. Clearly you're going for a different direction to what we did when you produced shit for me on Breakout, but I can still appreciate the talent even if I don't particularly like the style. Good shit.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Tash8 » Jun 30th, '11, 04:28

Kez wrote:Your production is still as good as I remember it. Clearly you're going for a different direction to what we did when you produced shit for me on Breakout, but I can still appreciate the talent even if I don't particularly like the style. Good shit.

Can you elaborate on my style changing? I swear I was going for my old sound with this. :sweating:
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Kez » Jun 30th, '11, 04:32

Tash8 wrote:
Kez wrote:Your production is still as good as I remember it. Clearly you're going for a different direction to what we did when you produced shit for me on Breakout, but I can still appreciate the talent even if I don't particularly like the style. Good shit.

Can you elaborate on my style changing? I swear I was going for my old sound with this. :sweating:

I dunno really, just when I listen to it I just hear the kind of "smoke weed, chill out" optimistic kinda track haha. You wanted to go to your "old sound"? What exactly would that be lol. I mean obviously you aren't really making that kind of music so it aint gonna sound like your old shit. It all depends on where you go in life and i'm assuming that you have a different life outlook now compared to what you were doin in 2009
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Tash8 » Jun 30th, '11, 07:50

Kez wrote:
Tash8 wrote:

I dunno really, just when I listen to it I just hear the kind of "smoke weed, chill out" optimistic kinda track haha. You wanted to go to your "old sound"? What exactly would that be lol. I mean obviously you aren't really making that kind of music so it aint gonna sound like your old shit. It all depends on where you go in life and i'm assuming that you have a different life outlook now compared to what you were doin in 2009

idk man maybe you have a different outlook of me and that's why you think that, cause it was definitely not the vibe I was going for, and you can see from the title Going Home. But idk we'll see with the other shit i got.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Mr. Chambers » Jul 4th, '11, 05:29

its like hearing 2000-2003 kanye west and then hearing present day kanye west....

so much WIN!
Mr. Chambers
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tash8 » Jul 4th, '11, 18:58

Mr. Chambers wrote:its like hearing 2000-2003 kanye west and then hearing present day kanye west....

:laughing:

...but present-day Kanye is still dope?
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Slovinec » Jul 10th, '11, 19:47

I remember when i heard your shit for the first time. You reminded me of Dre, but without the piano and bass. I still listen to that track "Thank You." But im not really a fan of this one, sorry.
The drums i hate, and the melody doesnt stand. Don't get me wrong i couldnt even make a beat like this if i tried, but just saying your older stuff was fucking crazy
Slovinec
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tomega » Jul 12th, '11, 23:47

i love it.. The drums are a little bit too present.. But i really love the melodies and instruments. This is sick as usual.
Inspires me to go back on making beats.
Tomega
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Tash8 » Jul 15th, '11, 06:53

thx guys, i have a few more i'll post soon enough
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Return to The Studio