The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

[The Underdog] Techno Groove (Electro Hop Instrumental)

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

[The Underdog] Techno Groove (Electro Hop Instrumental)

Postby Atone » Aug 2nd, '11, 23:23

not exactly sure what to label this beat, i was originally going for a Hip Hop beat and it ended up being a mix of Techno and Hip Hop

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single ... i&newref=1
Last edited by Atone on Aug 3rd, '11, 00:31, edited 1 time in total.
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: [The Underdog] Techno Groove (Electro Hop Instrumental)

Postby Maybe » Aug 5th, '11, 01:58

For techno it's pretty bad. Too bland and boring, and overly distorted in a bad way. It has no build up or breakdown, no rhythm or transitions, no progression or melody... I could go on all day.

It's a nice attempt, but you need to study up on some real techno music bro.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Re: [The Underdog] Techno Groove (Electro Hop Instrumental)

Postby mdemaz » Aug 5th, '11, 11:07

I'm actually really impressed with your flow, you sped it up and improved dramatically. If you can keep that flow on time with a 4/4 then you are set.

Considering you aren't using professional equipment, it's pretty good, but yeah, the beat is pretty boring.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Return to The Studio