The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

[Slovinec]- Your Heart -(New School)

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

[Slovinec]- Your Heart -(New School)

Postby Slovinec » Aug 12th, '11, 20:41

Made this like 2 days ago, i had some problems making the sounds all even, but w.e. Im just going to call evey sample i do DJ premier Type, until i start composing again. Let me know if its medicore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs4GJRlqft8
http://www.soundclick.com/slovinec
Slovinec
Soldier
Soldier

Re: [Slovinec]- Your Heart -(New School)

Postby Tash8 » Aug 17th, '11, 21:58

the melody and drums really fit each other imo, but the beat feels really dry, you need some reverb on some of ur instruments...there's an interference between the strings in the sample n the hihats imo, might want to fix that. The chops themselves aren't chopped up perfectly, i hear some noise between some chops (not all but some.)

overall though this is a nice and if polished can be real great. :y:
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Zoom Kobe 5

Postby campaign219 » Nov 23rd, '11, 03:23

Nike Zoom Kobe 6 Vi Teaser White Yellow Purple 436311 175
Nike Zoom Kobe 5 depends on “lower, lighter, faster” and becomes the a lot of accepted sneaker now. The Kobe v would never out for the appearance date for chase days, the shoes with Flywire technology into the high actual not aching us from the added contempo instability. That was alien in antecedent collecti,this was apparently done to access abundance while the full-mesh argot and high are advised to access breathability. As always, the Nike brand “swoosh” appears on the ancillary of the shoe. This arresting Nike zoom kobe sneaker is as acceptable to use on the basketball cloister as it is on the streets. Overall,Adidas adiPURE, the architecture is way altered from what the admirers acclimated to see on Kobe Bryant’s signature basketball shoes. But it alone goes to appearance that getting altered is not absolutely a bad thing. It’s all about individuality. And Kobe Bryant knows how to angle tall,Mizuno Wave, getting altered from the rest.
campaign219
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to The Studio