The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

[Maybe] Simple piano beat (dark/sad)

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

[Maybe] Simple piano beat (dark/sad)

Postby Maybe » Aug 28th, '11, 08:21

Just made this for fun when I was bored. Listen all the way through, I play an original piano piece at the end. Well, played, copied and edited version of the original piece.

Enjoy... If anyone actually wants to use this, let me know and I'll add a proper chorus line, and better drums...

piano beat - Zshare

Alt link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GRN9PW5L
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Re: [Maybe] Simple piano beat (dark/sad)

Postby B.A.D. » Aug 28th, '11, 10:02

Hey man, can u up this on something other than zshare, I can't work that page :(
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Maybe » Aug 28th, '11, 10:51

Big Ax-D wrote:Hey man, can u up this on something other than zshare, I can't work that page :(

Done bro. :y:
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Steve Spag » Sep 6th, '11, 02:03

Yannnnnk, writing something to it now. If you'd like to send me a finished version it'd be appreciated but I'll record on this regardless lol. Good to see you're still good with the beats, this was really enjoyable and as you know fits my style exactly (damn I wish we were as close as before 'cause you'd flip over the shit I'm up to now lol)!
:b:
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Maybe » Sep 6th, '11, 02:58

Steve Spag wrote:Yannnnnk, writing something to it now. If you'd like to send me a finished version it'd be appreciated but I'll record on this regardless lol. Good to see you're still good with the beats, this was really enjoyable and as you know fits my style exactly (damn I wish we were as close as before 'cause you'd flip over the shit I'm up to now lol)!
:b:

Likewise my man. Appreciate the feedback, I'll hook you up with the full version asap. Meanwhile, get at me in a PM sometime and we can talk about some stuff.
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AbramIsaac » Sep 6th, '11, 03:01

Fuck you, Spag.

I want this shit. I've got a song for it. Well, I've got 8 bars, and this is what I need to push it to completion. Damn it.

Well, if you have anything else you're wanting to put out there, please hit me up Maybe. I've started writing for a new project, and I'm in need of beats. I've got a producer that will be doing some, along with a few I have of my own, but stuff like this just pulls the lyrics right out of my subconscious.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Steve Spag » Sep 6th, '11, 03:03

LOL
Sorry man already got a full song written and recorded rough. I work fast, lol.
Messaging you now Maybe.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby AbramIsaac » Sep 6th, '11, 03:14

It's cool man, I understand.

One of the people on here has told me that he'd be interested in working on the new project, and he's a really talented guy, so I'll be alright. I just don't want to bog him down with shit once it starts rolling. Seems like a busy dude. I'd talk about it more, but I haven't talked to him about whether or not he wants it to be made public yet.

So...I guess I won't kill myself over this, basically. I might over something else, though. Like if some Canadian bastard grabs something up before me, all fair and polite (of course, fucking Canadians), then I might just have to blast myself during the next recording session out of pure frustration.

Sigh...
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Steve Spag » Sep 6th, '11, 03:23

^^
Message Maybe and I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out with something fresh. Sorry to beat you to the punch mate, nothing personal of course. No need to be down though, you're on a site with a bunch of talented producers who would love to supply some instrumentals, make a thread telling people you're looking if you need some for your project.

Best of luck man & Maybe I sent you the message!
:y:
Last edited by Steve Spag on Sep 6th, '11, 05:22, edited 1 time in total.
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby AbramIsaac » Sep 6th, '11, 03:28

Damn it Spag, you're so polite and Canadian.

It's pretty much impossible to be mad at you. It's not fair, Spag. I'm American, and one from the Midwest--pretty much everything is supposed to make me angry. It's just not fair.

It's alright though, I'm thinking that Maybe will kick something down to me later on. Add to that one of the best producers on this forum (imo) and I'll be OK. And my shit, which is weird, but interesting nonetheless.

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Tash8 » Sep 6th, '11, 04:43

its aite, the piano melody is incredibly simple but would do well for tha verse part. I like the delay/pan effect you have on the snare. The breakdown of the piano would be great for a hook or something..get some soothing strings in there and it'll make this beat better.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Steve Spag » Sep 6th, '11, 05:04

Will be releasing the song titled "Ascension" by this month's end, heading back to the pro studio for this one!
:y:
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Ka0t1c » Sep 6th, '11, 05:32

dude, i enjoyed this beat so much i d/led it and i have a good verse for this piece that sounds excellent! thanx! :worship:
oh yeah... and thanks for nothing too
Ka0t1c
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Tornado » Sep 6th, '11, 17:13

I see I'm way too late for this beat, so i'll just say, i love the simplicity of it
3K & Out
Tornado
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Maybe » Sep 8th, '11, 05:44

Thanks for all the comments people, I'll be fixing this one up for a re-up, and I'll post some new beats of mine shortly. :flower:
classthe_king wrote:
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to The Studio