The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

[Bum Shiv]- UnScripted - (Hip Hop)

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

[Bum Shiv]- UnScripted - (Hip Hop)

Postby BumShiv » Oct 20th, '11, 00:32

Been busy lately but managed to work on some beats. This is just a freestly or "straight bars" type beat cause it doesn't have too much structure to it. Please Leave some feed back And Message Me if You want a DL link :y: More Beats Coming Soon :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrNZGgpG ... ideo_title

Edit: I made this beat just for fun and just felt like putting this out. Just thought i should mention that :happy:
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier

Re: [Bum Shiv]- UnScripted - (Hip Hop)

Postby BumShiv » Oct 20th, '11, 01:38

thanks bro yeah its really simple lol. I just wanted to put this out because i didn't want to focus on this one too much cause i got others i'm working on. Thanks for the Support bro :y:

BTW if you want that Ghosts beat message me lmao :)
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BumShiv » Oct 28th, '11, 02:58

RiseFromTheAshez wrote:i think the drums need work like they cut out alot or i dont know, the melody is kinda boring and repetitive, and i didnt really like those drastic changes where its playin one thing and all of sudden its a whole new thing, u should watch some tutorials about chords & scales, itll help u alot with ur melodies, cuz u gotta start addin basslines to ur beats and some hard hittin drums, cuz those 2 things are like the signature of hip hop :D

agreed :worship: mind checking out this beat i just released? viewtopic.php?f=69&t=133105

Thanks in advance
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Oct 28th, '11, 03:20

Sounds pretty badass but it sounds hella bare.
It would be a cool freestyle beat though.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby BumShiv » Oct 28th, '11, 16:54

mdemaz wrote:Sounds pretty badass but it sounds hella bare.
It would be a cool freestyle beat though.

thanks brah :worship: mind checking this out?

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=133105
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier

Return to The Studio