The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

[Banks] - Unforgiven - (Rap)

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

[Banks] - Unforgiven - (Rap)

Postby Banks » Mar 2nd, '12, 22:22

Sup guys, just finished another beat, this time I have sampled "Metallica - The unforgiven".

Preferably hear the original song and then listen to the beat that I made using parts of Metallica's music.

The unforgiven (Metallica) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgrl9S6H ... r_embedded

Unforgiven (my beat) - http://soundcloud.com/icarorap/imperdoa ... aromenezes

I appreciate if you comment. :b:
Banks
Soldier
Soldier

Re: [Banks] - Unforgiven - (Rap)

Postby Steve Spag » Mar 3rd, '12, 00:21

Nice remix man, I was always a fan of this instrumental and you did a pretty good job on your own version. Shit, I may even end up writing something to this, it's right up my alley. Dope drop dude, keep them coming!
:b:
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Banks » Mar 3rd, '12, 03:54

Steve Spag wrote:Nice remix man, I was always a fan of this instrumental and you did a pretty good job on your own version. Shit, I may even end up writing something to this, it's right up my alley. Dope drop dude, keep them coming!

Thanks for the comment bro, go ahead, I can send you this beat. You are online on msn?
Last edited by Banks on Mar 3rd, '12, 03:56, edited 1 time in total.
Banks
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Steve Spag » Mar 3rd, '12, 04:59

Banks wrote:
Steve Spag wrote:Nice remix man, I was always a fan of this instrumental and you did a pretty good job on your own version. Shit, I may even end up writing something to this, it's right up my alley. Dope drop dude, keep them coming!

Thanks for the comment bro, go ahead, I can send you this beat. You are online on msn?

No doubt man, thank you. I sent you a reply to your PM a few minutes ago!
:worship:
Former Rap God
Steve Spag
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Banks » Mar 3rd, '12, 14:37

Steve Spag wrote:
Banks wrote:

No doubt man, thank you. I sent you a reply to your PM a few minutes ago!
:worship:

Aight, I answered your PM :y: :b:
Banks
Soldier
Soldier

Return to The Studio