The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

[Bum Shiv vs Rise From The Ashez] 4TH BEAT BATTLE (Japanese)

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

Who flipped it better

Bum Shiv
No votes
Rise From The Ashez
100%

Total votes : 3

Re: [Bum Shiv vs Rise From The Ashez] 4TH BEAT BATTLE (Japan

Postby B.A.D. » Mar 12th, '12, 07:32

k, I listened to both

Bum Shiv:
well, your mix is insanely loud, like insane. you gotta fix your mastering man. I like the chop, but your drum loop sample is not well mixed, sounds too out of the beat, needs power. And again, that stupid bum shiv tag ends ruining the whole mood. I like the pitch you kept and Yourse has a more Japanese feeling than Rise From The ashez.

Rise:
well, I didn't liked the intro, not because it sounds bad, but because it doesnt suit the rest of the beat, as for the rest, is perfect. the drums are perfectly mixed on the beat, the sample is very well post mixed and cleaned, a bit too repetitive, but its good that you added a couple switches some times.

Bum shiv has improved a lot, but I still think Rise wins this match as well.

vote: RISE FROM THE ASHEZ
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby BumShiv » Mar 14th, '12, 00:17

thanks for the feed man. I have no idea why my mixes have been coming out terrible lately. I'll try to fix it up for a tape im trying to put together. And the bumshiv thing is kind of my thing haha. Anyway thanks for the feed.
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Slovinec » May 17th, '12, 01:08

Nice tracks
Bum- sampling is really fucking loud, and its making your drums soft, not hard hitting. The chop is aight but its really plain try adding some other shit to it.
Ashez- What can i say i liked it , only think that i hated was the cymbal with the snare, but its w.e. Still beastly. Your formula for sampling is amazing.
Slovinec
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Words » Jun 15th, '12, 05:50

You both did a good job with this. Bum- the drums were a little soft, they didn't come through very much. The sample was waaay louder than it needed to be.
Rise, no complaints, your beat was well mixed and was very smooth throughout. :y:
Blu wrote:I think Words is my new favorite member.. haha Thanks man! :y:
Words
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to The Studio