The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

[BumShiv] - Major 7ths (Chill Hip Hop)

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

[BumShiv] - Major 7ths (Chill Hip Hop)

Postby BumShiv » Nov 29th, '13, 07:04

Been in a little bit of a producer's block, haven't really been able to finish up beats lately. Finally got to finish this one, let me know what you think. Any feedback about anything whatsoever is highly appreciated. If you need feedback just drop the link, thanks :y:

https://soundcloud.com/bumshiv/major-7t ... by-bumshiv
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier

Re: [BumShiv] - Major 7ths (Chill Hip Hop)

Postby Slovinec » Nov 29th, '13, 07:55

Not bad i like it. Only thing i dislike is the hi-hats. I feel they should he more cleaner and not full. As for technical and musical theory... Someone else can input on that.
Slovinec
Soldier
Soldier

Re: [BumShiv] - Major 7ths (Chill Hip Hop)

Postby BumShiv » Nov 29th, '13, 18:01

Slovinec wrote:Not bad i like it. Only thing i dislike is the hi-hats. I feel they should he more cleaner and not full. As for technical and musical theory... Someone else can input on that.

thanks for the feedback dude, the drums are actually a loop, but I like the loose feel to it so i didn't try to tweak anything about it except eq some stuff. Thanks for the feed i really appreciate it
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier

Return to The Studio