The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Quick beat I made

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

Quick beat I made

Postby Hansen » Dec 17th, '13, 18:57

TrShady is just great. A place where pompousus blowhards can connect with other pompousus blowhards, and form a vast circle jerk of pomposity.

Hansen
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Quick beat I made

Postby cement » Dec 17th, '13, 21:10

really dope man
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hansen » Dec 17th, '13, 21:15

cement wrote:really dope man

Thanks brother!
TrShady is just great. A place where pompousus blowhards can connect with other pompousus blowhards, and form a vast circle jerk of pomposity.

Hansen
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Tash8 » Dec 17th, '13, 21:16

Hansen wrote:http://www.hulkshare.com/wf6ooeepn7r4

Thoughts? :confusion:

Yeah it should be posted in The Studio, Audio stage is for tracks.

Cool instrumental tho, i love the melody (sampled?) I think the clap is nice, and kick is a good sound. I think you should work on fixin that melody that comes in at 1.14 (and before too) to blend in more. Same with the chorus melody, it's too loud...beginning of chorus melody sounds like the Kim beat. Other than that, pretty solid work.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Hansen » Dec 17th, '13, 21:25

Tash8 wrote:
Hansen wrote:http://www.hulkshare.com/wf6ooeepn7r4

Thoughts? :confusion:

Yeah it should be posted in The Studio, Audio stage is for tracks.

Cool instrumental tho, i love the melody (sampled?) I think the clap is nice, and kick is a good sound. I think you should work on fixin that melody that comes in at 1.14 (and before too) to blend in more. Same with the chorus melody, it's too loud...beginning of chorus melody sounds like the Kim beat. Other than that, pretty solid work.

Thank you! I was so unsure about that clap and kick, but I think I made it blend nicely with the sample! And thank you or the constructive feedback, im definately gonna do some tweaking on it.

Hansen
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Never_Enough » Dec 17th, '13, 21:34

Outstanding beat, I love it, no joke.
The part at 1.18 reminds me of Kim's chorus though haha
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Hansen » Dec 17th, '13, 21:36

Never_Enough wrote:Outstanding beat, I love it, no joke.
The part at 1.18 reminds me of Kim's chorus though haha

Thanks! Haha yeah it does, its like one note off or it would be identical. :happy:

Hansen
Soldier
Soldier

Return to The Studio