The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Old School Feel-Good Beat

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

Old School Feel-Good Beat

Postby Hansen » Jan 17th, '14, 19:14

I think I have come a long way since my first shitty beat, lol :happy:

http://www.hulkshare.com/orz6aoysv75s
TrShady is just great. A place where pompousus blowhards can connect with other pompousus blowhards, and form a vast circle jerk of pomposity.

Hansen
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Old School Feel-Good Beat

Postby Hansen » Jan 21st, '14, 23:54

bumping this :whistle:
TrShady is just great. A place where pompousus blowhards can connect with other pompousus blowhards, and form a vast circle jerk of pomposity.

Hansen
Soldier
Soldier

Postby BumShiv » Jan 22nd, '14, 02:51

this is dope i like it. Sample is dope, the only problem i have with the beat is the shake that you in there, i think its too loud and the way the sound of it is it kind of throws the beat off a little. But those strings are beautiful. Dope af dude keeping going.
Think you could check mine out and give some feedback?
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=169077
BumShiv
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Hansen » Jan 22nd, '14, 12:03

BumShiv wrote:this is dope i like it. Sample is dope, the only problem i have with the beat is the shake that you in there, i think its too loud and the way the sound of it is it kind of throws the beat off a little. But those strings are beautiful. Dope af dude keeping going.
Think you could check mine out and give some feedback?
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=169077

Thanks for the feedback my man, and for pointing out the shake,lol. Its definately too loud. :)

Hansen
Soldier
Soldier

Return to The Studio