The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Untitled TR Album Beats (Batch #2 Currently)

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

Untitled TR Album Beats (Batch #2 Currently)

Postby Satan » Apr 12th, '14, 17:01

Ayo, so instead of having my posts buried in the Backstage section, I'll make a thread here.

For more information on the TR album: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170552

So far, we've gotten 2 official producers, DancinOnYaGrave and I. This thread is to regularly update the production that we've gotten. I've done 13 beats already, plus a demo of a (dopeass) beat by DoYG. The album doesn't have a title or release date yet, but we're trying to get started on the writing/ideas phases.

The plan is to get as many beats as possible by different producers, so once the recording phase starts, we will get enough beats by different people to fill a 25 song album. If there's anything else you need to know, look at the read-me, if it's not there, ask me.
http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/50944321/file.html

IMPORTANT NOTE: I need whoever wants to produce to download the zip, add their own section to the folder, and add their beats. There is no limit on how many beats you can post. Merely PM the folder back to me, so I can attach it. Batch #3 will be uploaded as soon as this is done.
I'm not a faggot, I enjoy vagina.
Satan
Soldier
Soldier

Return to The Studio