The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Leo Molin - DASN instrumental

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

Leo Molin - DASN instrumental

Postby leoswe » Aug 6th, '14, 12:57

All right, so here's an instrumental I made almost 2 years ago. I made it for a song I wrote when I was like 15, but I felt like the song itself wasn't good enough so I scrapped the song and never released it.

The beat is kind of heavy and dark imo, but there isn't too much variation. I believe i have developed since though, but this is still one of my personal favorites.
Please tell me what you think about it, any feedback is appreciated. :)

Super secret TR Shady exclusive link ;) : https://soundcloud.com/leomolin/dasn/s-ZlIT3
:y: It's never too late to give up. :y:
leoswe
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Leo Molin - DASN instrumental

Postby Never_Enough » Aug 7th, '14, 00:56

I like it, I really love the style you chose. I guess we have similar beat tastes!
Is it also available for download/use?
Never_Enough
Renegade
Renegade

Re: Leo Molin - DASN instrumental

Postby leoswe » Aug 7th, '14, 20:17

Never_Enough wrote:I like it, I really love the style you chose. I guess we have similar beat tastes!
Is it also available for download/use?

Well, thanks man! :happy: Maybe, I don't really know your style haha. Haven't thought too much of it, but I could give you a download link if you'd like! :)
:y: It's never too late to give up. :y:
leoswe
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to The Studio