The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

New EMINEM Remix!

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

New EMINEM Remix!

Postby djfinfuerte » Sep 24th, '14, 01:05

Here's the link:
http://youtu.be/BrnTIro_6mo

I hope YOU like it! :wave:
djfinfuerte
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: New EMINEM Remix!

Postby Atone » Sep 24th, '14, 01:31

fuck you, this aint "new" it's an old song YOU remixed
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby TheVipBro » Sep 24th, '14, 01:56

fuck off atone and read the title properly, "new EMINEM remix", have you heard this specific remix before? no? then wtf is it, new.

finfuerte, i dig the beat, i just don't feel it fits in with the flow, maybe cuz i'm listening on gay ass laptop speakers while the tv is on, i'll give it a better listen later :8)
i like the "nah" in the chorus and the tempo change makes him sound raw af :y: tho, it already sounds raw in the original but yeah
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby djfinfuerte » Sep 24th, '14, 02:45

TheVipBro wrote:finfuerte, i dig the beat, i just don't feel it fits in with the flow, maybe cuz i'm listening on gay ass laptop speakers while the tv is on, i'll give it a better listen later :8)
i like the "nah" in the chorus and the tempo change makes him sound raw af :y: tho, it already sounds raw in the original but yeah

You should definitetly give it a try with some better speakers.
Thank you for your feedback! :)
djfinfuerte
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to The Studio