The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

8 new beats produced by me....

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

8 new beats produced by me....

Postby randomghost » Jun 9th, '07, 09:59

randomghost
Renegade
Renegade

Re: 8 new beats produced by me....

Postby Hadez » Jun 9th, '07, 10:17

they pretty good :flower:

my favorite would have to be "Alone In The Dark" just cuz i like those kinda dark/emotional joints.

i would recommend puttin a little more variety to the patterns. it seemed like the loops were kinda short so when played over n over it got repetitive. otha than that they good man, keep it up :happy:
Hadez
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby randomghost » Jun 9th, '07, 10:20

Hadez wrote:they pretty good :flower:

my favorite would have to be "Alone In The Dark" just cuz i like those kinda dark/emotional joints.

i would recommend puttin a little more variety to the patterns. it seemed like the loops were kinda short so when played over n over it got repetitive. otha than that they good man, keep it up :happy:
thanks man.... :flower: :flower: :flower: .....props to mart for all the advices he gave :worship: :worship:
randomghost
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Tash8 » Jun 9th, '07, 16:33

you got some real nice ones in there :D

but like hadez said they're osmetimes to short haha but it's all good :D

keep it up man :)
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby mart85 » Jun 9th, '07, 17:19

I didn't listen to all of them, but they're nice... your drum patterns are well made, and could probably be used well by you/or another rapper... the best I heard from those beats is probably "do we deserve to live"... but I'll try to give you another advice... in that beat, you repeated the main melody often, but with different instruments... it's good to have different instruments but I would suggest to try to have a slightly different melody pattern when a new instrument comes in... it can be more simple than the main melody, and it would still sound good and it would support the main melody better IMO...

but just keep on experimenting, you'll get better this way :y:
mart85
Renegade
Renegade

Postby DC4952 » Jun 9th, '07, 20:00

beats are pretty nice. i suggest a better snare for the first one IMO. I think my favorite one would have to be alone in the rain. the melody and drums were nice :y:
DC4952
Soldier
Soldier

Postby B.A.D. » Jun 9th, '07, 22:24

hey random post the full track for "do we deserve to live" hahaha

its a good track, good beat
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby randomghost » Jun 10th, '07, 10:05

mart85 wrote:I didn't listen to all of them, but they're nice... your drum patterns are well made, and could probably be used well by you/or another rapper... the best I heard from those beats is probably "do we deserve to live"... but I'll try to give you another advice... in that beat, you repeated the main melody often, but with different instruments... it's good to have different instruments but I would suggest to try to have a slightly different melody pattern when a new instrument comes in... it can be more simple than the main melody, and it would still sound good and it would support the main melody better IMO...

but just keep on experimenting, you'll get better this way :y:
:y: :happy: thanx mart, and i will keep practicing :worship: :worship:

DC4952 wrote:beats are pretty nice. i suggest a better snare for the first one IMO. I think my favorite one would have to be alone in the rain. the melody and drums were nice :y:
glad u liked it Dc and i will do ma best to make it better..mad props :worship: :worship:

30-3 wrote:hey random post the full track for "do we deserve to live" hahaha

its a good track, good beat
thanx x :8) :worship:
randomghost
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Kez » Jun 10th, '07, 19:58

I wanna use some of these beats but they're not the length of an actual song :sweating:

Beats are good, but i don't see them being used for any purpose if they dont have the structure of a normal rap song.
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to The Studio