The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

*NEW BEATZ*

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

*NEW BEATZ*

Postby DC4952 » Jun 25th, '07, 04:38

I got some new beats i would like some feed on :happy:

Beat 56
Just another good beat i did. :happy:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplaye ... 87115&q=lo
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplaye ... 87115&q=hi

Beat 57
This is kinda a new style. A clubbish type track. This one was hard for me at first. I tried my best to make it as less repetitive as possible. The first main melody I had on this one got too repetitve and i switched it around a bit and added as much as i could. I think its a hot track.

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplaye ... 87174&q=lo
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplaye ... 87174&q=hi

Feedback Please :happy:
DC4952
Soldier
Soldier

Re: *NEW BEATZ*

Postby Tash8 » Jun 25th, '07, 04:43

:worship: :worship:

man you need to join that beat contest :D
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby DC4952 » Jun 25th, '07, 05:12

thanx :happy: ill chek out your site soon :y:
DC4952
Soldier
Soldier

Postby IceAxe » Jun 25th, '07, 21:10

57 - I love the melody to it... um.. nothing negative to say :worship:
56 - the synth melody was kinda weird, but it was cool... again, nothin negative :worship:

@ Tash - stop inviting these skilled people, now im gonna have to settle for third if DC joins :tounge2:
IceAxe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mart85 » Jun 26th, '07, 16:29

beat 56: nice work in this, the melodies go well together :y: but what I liked the most was the drums, especially that "timpani roll" at the end of every 4 bars (or something like that), it was well done :y: oh and by the way, just to tell you... there is a bell note (the one heard at 0:29, 0:34....0:54 etc...) that is distorted, or at least it caused distortion in the beat :sweating: it doesn't ruin the beat, but still, you should try to get rid of it :happy: maybe the note is too loud or something, cause the other notes are fine, I don't know lol

beat 57: it's nice, the drums are good, I like the strings hits :happy: and yeah I see what you mean about the "repetitiveness", I thought the breakdown at 1:40-something could have been earlier maybe, but the repetitiveness is hard to judge in a beat anyways, so don't worry too much about that... with vocals on them, some 2-bar loop beats don't even sound repetitive, and others do lol

anyways, nice work, keep it up :y:
mart85
Renegade
Renegade

Postby DC4952 » Jun 27th, '07, 08:00

mart85 wrote:beat 56: nice work in this, the melodies go well together :y: but what I liked the most was the drums, especially that "timpani roll" at the end of every 4 bars (or something like that), it was well done :y: oh and by the way, just to tell you... there is a bell note (the one heard at 0:29, 0:34....0:54 etc...) that is distorted, or at least it caused distortion in the beat :sweating: it doesn't ruin the beat, but still, you should try to get rid of it :happy: maybe the note is too loud or something, cause the other notes are fine, I don't know lol

beat 57: it's nice, the drums are good, I like the strings hits :happy: and yeah I see what you mean about the "repetitiveness", I thought the breakdown at 1:40-something could have been earlier maybe, but the repetitiveness is hard to judge in a beat anyways, so don't worry too much about that... with vocals on them, some 2-bar loop beats don't even sound repetitive, and others do lol

anyways, nice work, keep it up :y:

yea ur right, it does distort, its that tubular bell. thanx for pionting that out :)
oh and on 57 u should of heard the first melody, it was way more repetitive than this one lol. and that break on 1:40 is supposed to be the outro :sweating:

Thanx for the feed man :worship:
DC4952
Soldier
Soldier

Return to The Studio