The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

My Beats[M15KA Prod.]

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

Re: My Beats[M15KA Prod.]

Postby M15HKA » Nov 20th, '10, 13:35

Lello18 wrote:
Satans_Chef wrote:
Lello18 wrote:hey you wouldn't mind handin over a beat or two bro? dark ones are the best but it doesn't matter if you can hook me up with anythin i'd appreciate it bro

Here you go bro two beats.
http://rghost.net/3317219
Nomer14 in my opinion is a really dope beat so enjoy them both :y:

I really Appreciate this bro!! :worship: :worship:

u're gettin credit as a producer for these 2 tracks when I finally decide to record my album!! what name should i put on the back cover (this ain't gonna be done this year though, still in the starting process) Satans_Chef or u'd prefer another name?

no worries man. M15HKA is the name i like to be credited with :y:
Good luck with it all bro, pm me when it is done i will love to check it out :happy:
Eminem,Lowkey,Nas,Big Pun,Diabolic,MastaAce,Mobb Deep,Hopsin,TechN9ne,Biggie,Crooked I,BigL,ImmortalTech,KRS-One,Rugged Man,Brotha Lynch Hung,Dead Prez
M15HKA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby M15HKA » Nov 20th, '10, 14:39

^^
hahaha no worries champ.

Just realized all my old links expired so i fixed my first post for those who wanted to check my stuff out.
This is a really recent production for anyone who wants to review it.
No4I
________-4mi_M15HKA Prod_.mp3 - 3.78MB
Eminem,Lowkey,Nas,Big Pun,Diabolic,MastaAce,Mobb Deep,Hopsin,TechN9ne,Biggie,Crooked I,BigL,ImmortalTech,KRS-One,Rugged Man,Brotha Lynch Hung,Dead Prez
M15HKA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Terry_M » Nov 20th, '10, 21:58

I fucking love that beat man. ^ It's a really chilling beat, and the drum pattern is awesome.
Terry_M
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby M15HKA » Nov 21st, '10, 09:58

Terry_M wrote:I fucking love that beat man. ^ It's a really chilling beat, and the drum pattern is awesome.

Thanks man :8)
made any recent stuff you want me to check out?
M15HKA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby M15HKA » Nov 22nd, '10, 04:55

Thanks man, yeah lol i will try get some English speaking mc's on my beats.
M15HKA
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to The Studio