The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Free Beats

A place for producers, engineers and DJ's to share their creations, mixes, tips, and tutorials.

Free Beats

Postby Tomega » Oct 5th, '10, 05:01

Ok I have made a lot of beats last year and I really want to hear some people rap on them. If you are sincerely interested and you can rap, send me a PM.

Examples:

Too blind too see:
http://usershare.net/kyv3g4s8n28i

Where Am I?:
http://usershare.net/uzglxk0k00z4
Tomega
Role Model
Role Model

Re: Free Beats

Postby B.A.D. » Oct 5th, '10, 05:17

Finally someone that uploads their beats to usershare :worship: :worship:

The too blind to see, I didnt liked it too much,, I think its missing a lot. u know?

The Where Am I, that one I loved. I like the violin melody on the hook and well, actually the entire melody is cool. The best part was the bass. smoothly but omnipotent. I loved it. Also this could be a good concept beat, but you will need to talk with the rapper about that.

but you need to work on some extra stuff when producing. U know like mixing the diferent instruments to give them a better impact on the beat. u kno, for example the choirs you used, I can tell the are the ones that come with FL Studio. they sound to empty. so add a some reverb to them, maybe an echo aswell. I have some extra choir samples if your interested. Also the drums are too simple, very two steppy. what I usually do to make them more interesting is add three diferent types of hihats, one type goes schemed, the second use it like an adlib every 2 hats. and the third just throw the volume to the top and place it at random. try it out to see if you like it :y:

hope my feed helped
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby Tomega » Oct 5th, '10, 05:27

wow someone who has some constructive feedback instead of: "oh, man, your beats a fire"

this is helpful!

thanks
Tomega
Role Model
Role Model

Postby B.A.D. » Oct 5th, '10, 05:29

always a pleasure :y:

and let me know if you want more .wav samples for FL :happy:
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre