The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Just a suggestion

Just a suggestion

Postby J.R. » Oct 17th, '11, 20:17

If the B.Nutz vs geno vs Atone kinda thing happens again, I'd suggest that if anyone posts a diss here it should only be one line and the song has to be relevant to another topic as to not take up space. Or forced to be a battle.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Re: Just a suggestion

Postby Sam. » Oct 18th, '11, 15:59

Geno wrote:What? :coffee:

We are not supposed to not Poke our noses in this I guess. :unsure:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby mdemaz » Oct 18th, '11, 16:08

Butt cheeks.

That is all.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Sam. » Oct 18th, '11, 16:09

Geno wrote:B.Nutz vs. Geno vs. Atone though? I don't think I've ever talked to Atone and BNutz isn't very good.

So why would I "beef" with them?

Is that what this is about?

Atone too dissed you after you Banned B.Nutz ,don't you know ? What he is basically saying is if there is a beef between you 3 ,it should be limited to you 3 only and there should be no other name drops.
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Sam. » Oct 18th, '11, 16:30

Geno wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Geno wrote:B.Nutz vs. Geno vs. Atone though? I don't think I've ever talked to Atone and BNutz isn't very good.

So why would I "beef" with them?

Is that what this is about?

Atone too dissed you after you Banned B.Nutz ,don't you know ? What he is basically saying is if there is a beef between you 3 ,it should be limited to you 3 only and there should be no other name drops.

Link?

Never seen it.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=129852

I almost fed that piece ,but then again I thought that would spark some stupid mis understanding between both of us. :coffee:
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby J.R. » Oct 18th, '11, 20:09

No, I'm saying if any mods like Geno can't realize that diss songs is a waste of space, their fucking retarded. :y:
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Sam. » Oct 18th, '11, 20:15

B.Nutz wrote:No, I'm saying if any mods like Geno can't realize that diss songs is a waste of space, their fucking retarded. :y:

What's wrong in having some movement in this section ?
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby J.R. » Oct 18th, '11, 20:19

Sam. wrote:
B.Nutz wrote:No, I'm saying if any mods like Geno can't realize that diss songs is a waste of space, their fucking retarded. :y:

It's the wrong type of movement. Seriously, in creative writing, a place designed to show off writing skill and improve- This gets shunned out of the way for the "Battles"
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Sam. » Oct 18th, '11, 20:21

B.Nutz wrote:
Sam. wrote:

It's the wrong type of movement. Seriously, in creative writing, a place designed to show off writing skill and improve- This gets shunned out of the way for the "Battles"

It's like the beef between Eminem - Everlast ,did they have a Rap Battle to solve their differences ?
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby J.R. » Oct 18th, '11, 20:26

Sam. wrote:It's like the beef between Eminem - Everlast ,did they have a Rap Battle to solve their differences ?

That's stupid as hell.

We CAN control our battles here. Diss songs isn't the ONLY way to settle it here. Take it to the battle forum or subliminal s, otherwise, it's a waste of space. Really, like if a new writer came here during that, he'd have gotten 2, maybe 3 feeds and not much criticism. It kills space and people's time. People lose interest in regular text and wanna battles all the fucking time. It's clutter and useless to anyone's hopes of rapping.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Sam. » Oct 18th, '11, 20:33

B.Nutz wrote:
Sam. wrote:It's like the beef between Eminem - Everlast ,did they have a Rap Battle to solve their differences ?

That's stupid as hell.

We CAN control our battles here. Diss songs isn't the ONLY way to settle it here. Take it to the battle forum or subliminal s, otherwise, it's a waste of space. Really, like if a new writer came here during that, he'd have gotten 2, maybe 3 feeds and not much criticism. It kills space and people's time. People lose interest in regular text and wanna battles all the fucking time. It's clutter and useless to anyone's hopes of rapping.

:-k You do have a point there ,such type of beefs happens very less here.I know.
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby mdemaz » Oct 18th, '11, 20:42

What ever happened to audio battles?
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby SG. » Oct 18th, '11, 21:39

mdemaz wrote:What ever happened to audio battles?

It's hidden well.
Menzo wrote:Lmao, you gotta love Zabe / SG...guy's so underrated.

StayWideAwake wrote:"Naturally handicapped, until proven intentionally retarded"
SG.
The Watcher
The Watcher

Postby Man1x » Oct 18th, '11, 22:23

I don't know, the battle breathed life into this dying form. I've noticed that more pieces have dropped than ever since I've been here.
#TeamK.Dot
#TeamYeezy
#TeamBigM
Man1x
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Oct 18th, '11, 22:28

Man1x wrote:I don't know, the battle breathed life into this dying form. I've noticed that more pieces have dropped than ever since I've been here.

This, and everyone stepped their game up too.
Horsebot3K wrote:
Usernamesarehard wrote:My dick is going in your mouth whether you like it or not bipolar fuck boy.

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Next

Return to C.W. Lounge