The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Creative Control EP [Presented by ATU and Nutz]

Re: Creative Control EP [Presented by ATU and Nutz]

Postby J.R. » Oct 23rd, '11, 01:06

Dope man. Need a cover.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Oct 23rd, '11, 15:14

B.Nutz wrote:
Man1x wrote:You gonna be spent once the tournament comes bro, hope you don't get a writer's block.

Class taught me something that almost ensures it'll be a while before I get writers block.

I don't just write for my own perspective. For example (You won't figure it out) But I've told a story here 3 times in my writing . :y:

I agree with this. Lately it's starting to dawn on me that you can do this and you won't get WB.
Horsebot3K wrote:
Usernamesarehard wrote:My dick is going in your mouth whether you like it or not bipolar fuck boy.

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Sam. » Oct 23rd, '11, 21:34

JamaicanPattlez wrote:
B.Nutz wrote:
Man1x wrote:You gonna be spent once the tournament comes bro, hope you don't get a writer's block.

Class taught me something that almost ensures it'll be a while before I get writers block.

I don't just write for my own perspective. For example (You won't figure it out) But I've told a story here 3 times in my writing . :y:

I agree with this. Lately it's starting to dawn on me that you can do this and you won't get WB.

Well, you wont get Writers Block if you start thinking about the same thing is many different ways.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby J.R. » Oct 30th, '11, 21:49

Bump for new track. Coming out of minor WB.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Previous

Return to C.W. Lounge