The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Just a suggestion

Re: Just a suggestion

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Nov 25th, '11, 19:07

No doubt, like... I'm starting to probably not post here in a while and just drop ever so often, y'know? I guess it's the fact that TR in general seems more empty 'cause the site has a lot of lulls as of late. Oh well though. I suppose more verses for me that I can use in the future, lol.
Horsebot3K wrote:
Usernamesarehard wrote:My dick is going in your mouth whether you like it or not bipolar fuck boy.

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Mr.DGAF » Nov 25th, '11, 19:14

Haha true man. This is really as far as I'm gonna go in writing rhymes, I don't really plan on trying to have a career here, but it helps develop multiple aspects of my writing for journalism/films. So it would be nice for people to give some feed here, I don't really have anywhere else to take this stuff.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby J.R. » Nov 25th, '11, 19:47

MY last 3 pieces were completely slept on by everyone but Sam.

I still think that each piece should get 2-3 in depth feeds at the bare minimum.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Mr.DGAF » Nov 25th, '11, 19:53

B.Nutz wrote:MY last 3 pieces were completely slept on by everyone but Sam.

I still think that each piece should get 2-3 in depth feeds at the bare minimum.

I honestly try and feed each piece I see. I thought I got most of yours, but if not, my bad man.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby J.R. » Nov 25th, '11, 19:57

Mr.DGAF wrote:

I honestly try and feed each piece I see. I thought I got most of yours, but if not, my bad man.

No, don't say My Bad man. It's no one's fault. It's, Tr will be dead by end of 2012. That's the fault here..Everyone's leaving.

By the way..Creative writing isn't just rap. So you can post actual songs here too. Might try some Hailies song type shit.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Nov 25th, '11, 20:04

B.Nutz wrote:
Mr.DGAF wrote:

No, don't say My Bad man. It's no one's fault. It's, Tr will be dead by end of 2012. That's the fault here..Everyone's leaving.

By the way..Creative writing isn't just rap. So you can post actual songs here too. Might try some Hailies song type shit.

Well if it keeps up like this, I predict October 2012. They're probably going to StudioLeaks or KTT.
Horsebot3K wrote:
Usernamesarehard wrote:My dick is going in your mouth whether you like it or not bipolar fuck boy.

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby J.R. » Nov 25th, '11, 20:09

JamaicanPattlez wrote:
Well if it keeps up like this, I predict October 2012. They're probably going to StudioLeaks or KTT.

Fuck SL , KTT ftw.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Nov 25th, '11, 20:10

B.Nutz wrote:
JamaicanPattlez wrote:

Fuck SL , KTT ftw.

How IS KTT btw? Haven't really browsed it.
Horsebot3K wrote:

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Sam. » Nov 25th, '11, 20:13

Stay on Topic, you guys have hidden the main points that were made in the last page with this talk.. :coffee:
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Man1x » Nov 26th, '11, 00:07

JamaicanPattlez wrote:No doubt, like... I'm starting to probably not post here in a while and just drop ever so often, y'know? I guess it's the fact that TR in general seems more empty 'cause the site has a lot of lulls as of late. Oh well though. I suppose more verses for me that I can use in the future, lol.

Don't leave you, your one of the people that makes this site bearable
#TeamK.Dot
#TeamYeezy
#TeamBigM
Man1x
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Nov 26th, '11, 00:49

Man1x wrote:
JamaicanPattlez wrote:No doubt, like... I'm starting to probably not post here in a while and just drop ever so often, y'know? I guess it's the fact that TR in general seems more empty 'cause the site has a lot of lulls as of late. Oh well though. I suppose more verses for me that I can use in the future, lol.

Don't leave you, your one of the people that makes this site bearable

I'm probably not leaving for a long while, but if the traffic gets worse, we may have to. I mean CW's proof of it. Same with the backstage too.
Horsebot3K wrote:

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Man1x » Nov 26th, '11, 02:05

i know what you mean, and really CW section (when I joined) wasn't as good as it is now. Like, it was only me, B. Nutz, and Geno posting regularly back then. But there were other's giving good fuckin advice, we got a new generation now. I really need to start writing again, I just need the motivation. It's not that I got writer's block (I've got some fucking deep concepts, some never even touched on) I just don't know how to make myself write that first line, like I feel it needs to be fucking amazing.
#TeamK.Dot
#TeamYeezy
#TeamBigM
Man1x
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Nov 26th, '11, 02:30

Just start by what's on your mind, man. The first line doesn't have to be amazing, as long as you feel what you're writing, it's cool.
Horsebot3K wrote:

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Man1x » Nov 26th, '11, 02:45

JamaicanPattlez wrote:Just start by what's on your mind, man. The first line doesn't have to be amazing, as long as you feel what you're writing, it's cool.

Thing is, I'm not REALLY feeling anything. I came up with these concepts so long ago (kinda shoved them to the side cuz I wasn't to bother myself with 'em) I just don't feel them any more, it's just eh, and I really don't have anything to write about cause life been boring as a mutherfucka
#TeamK.Dot
#TeamYeezy
#TeamBigM
Man1x
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Sam. » Nov 26th, '11, 19:53

Read a book, study literature and listen to newer Rappers, inspiration to write will come automatically.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

PreviousNext

Return to C.W. Lounge