The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Just a suggestion

Re: Just a suggestion

Postby B.A.D. » Nov 22nd, '11, 05:25

Geno wrote:Problems with this:

People won't be bothered to post pieces, or will ignore the rule due to laziness.
People that do follow it will be like "cool, nice piece" right before they drop their own.

thats why we need to be on top of it, and tell people that that kind of feedback is unacceptable
B.A.D.
Dr.Dre
Dr.Dre

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Nov 22nd, '11, 06:53

Denied. Geno nailed it.
Horsebot3K wrote:
Usernamesarehard wrote:My dick is going in your mouth whether you like it or not bipolar fuck boy.

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Sam. » Nov 22nd, '11, 20:28

JamaicanPattlez wrote:Denied. Geno nailed it.

Sam. wrote:Feed No.1:Good Shit.
Feed No.2:Dope ,killed it.
Feed No.3:No criticism. :worship:
This might happen.

The thing is give feed and take it back,the more you give...

What? I put that point before him.
Big Ax-D wrote:thats why we need to be on top of it, and tell people that that kind of feedback is unacceptable

The thing is that this Sec'n is soon dying, there was a time when there was at least 3 new pieces a day, now it's just 1 or sometimes 0.Enforcing this could hamper this even more in the current scenario, had this been done awhile ago say like 2 Months ago, this would have been useful.

The level of feedback is going down, no one is voluntarily ready to give feed, even though they view this Sec'n when a new Piece has been made.Just look at the drops by Spyder, there's barely anyone leaving constructive feed apart from a few(lol).It's disgusting to watch that no one cares.

I know two members who give shitty feed that is not more than one line, to top it all it doesn't make any sense and they fail to mention the things that they think that the writer should improve upon. One of this member contacted me Via PM, I explained to him that, observe how other members give their feed and try and do that, there's no excuse like "I'm weak in the feedback thing". I even told him to step his FB game up and that he can face a Sec'n Ban, still he's doing the same shit.

There was a time when members used to get lot's of constructive feed, gone are those days.Big Ax-D, man you need to be online for a longer time and see to that the FB is being given properly or not, otherwise I don't see any need in enforcing this rule.You're strict that's why I'm saying this.

Peace.
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Nov 22nd, '11, 22:32

My bad Sam, but I still think all of this is a bad idea. Honestly, some days I couldn't be bothered to give FB and if it's two, that'll make it worse. Instead, we should encourage everyone to write more and invite new writers too.
Horsebot3K wrote:
Usernamesarehard wrote:My dick is going in your mouth whether you like it or not bipolar fuck boy.

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby J.R. » Nov 22nd, '11, 22:34

JamaicanPattlez wrote:My bad Sam, but I still think all of this is a bad idea. Honestly, some days I couldn't be bothered to give FB and if it's two, that'll make it worse. Instead, we should encourage everyone to write more and invite new writers too.

Yeah, but eventually it'll be all pieces, and 1 or 2 feed.

That'd be bad. This site/section is dying.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Nov 22nd, '11, 22:36

B.Nutz wrote:
JamaicanPattlez wrote:My bad Sam, but I still think all of this is a bad idea. Honestly, some days I couldn't be bothered to give FB and if it's two, that'll make it worse. Instead, we should encourage everyone to write more and invite new writers too.

True, but I can see people saying "Why bother?" and not do it though.
Horsebot3K wrote:

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Sam. » Nov 22nd, '11, 22:37

Peep the CW for a drop by me and Spyder. :D
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby J.R. » Nov 22nd, '11, 22:37

JamaicanPattlez wrote:
B.Nutz wrote:

True, but I can see people saying "Why bother?" and not do it though.

True..Hmm..

We need a system like this then...You feed so many pieces in a month, thats how many you can drop. It'd encourage more feed while giving the user the choice to do it one at a time, while smart ones build up, we keep track via making a topic, you post "I feeded - Link" and it has to meet our current feed rules.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Nov 23rd, '11, 01:27

This could work, but again, we need more writers. That's the main factor.
Horsebot3K wrote:

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Sam. » Nov 23rd, '11, 19:28

Mehhhh..
Let Ax-D read all the post's that were made after his last visit and make a decision and what B.Nutz is saying is just not gonna happen.
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby J.R. » Nov 23rd, '11, 19:44

Sam. wrote: :( what B.Nutz is saying is just not gonna happen.

>Says it won't happen
>Gives no reason
>????
>Profit.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Sam. » Nov 23rd, '11, 20:03

:laughing:
Y'll get your answers soon. Wait.
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Nov 25th, '11, 18:58

To be honest though, I do agree with the lack of feed going on. I'm starting to not even want to post here anymore, cause a lot goes under the radar. But whatever though.
Horsebot3K wrote:

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Mr.DGAF » Nov 25th, '11, 19:02

^This man. It's a fucking shame, even when feeding other people, they are hard pressed to return the favor. The only time any real feed goes on, with the exception of some people who genuinely feed to help, is when someone wants to drop a piece and has to put some feed on their piece. It's such bull.
You'd be surprised...
How many truths you can hide in flows

Quest for Six
Team Emma Stone
Buns till amazing... :')
Mr.DGAF
Renegade
Renegade

Location: In the back seat of your truck, with duct tape stretched out.

Postby JamaicanPattlez » Nov 25th, '11, 19:07

No doubt, like... I'm starting to probably not post here in a while and just drop ever so often, y'know? I guess it's the fact that TR in general seems more empty 'cause the site has a lot of lulls as of late. Oh well though. I suppose more verses for me that I can use in the future, lol.
Horsebot3K wrote:

JamaicanPattlez
Renegade
Renegade

PreviousNext

Return to C.W. Lounge